• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Heroland RPG - Information and Discussion

Their played they own server and they became old cuz of their age system, now they have rheumathism and can't write scripts anymore :ninja: gg wp

@Fkin Toffee
U didn't manage to retire yet nignog? ;O

Project's most likely dead, again. Ibet again mappers occured to be slowpokes and did nothing or everyone simply got bored and found some new attractions. It had place all the previous times, suddenly don't know why people stopped doing things.

I had to go for another visit in hospital, that's why there was no activity past weeks.
I'm going to talk to the other guys and then I'm able to tell you more.

kind regards, Evil Hero.

I had to go for another visit in hospital, that's why there was no activity past weeks.

kind regards, Evil Hero.

Good to hear that your back atleast. Good luck with the project! ;)

kind regards, Evil Hero.

Thats why you where suddenly gone:p
How are you now?

just go relax state. Health > OT

ohh rly? x), when can you post some news ? instead of we are not dead?

Me for an example, is making lots of scripts on my project: http://otland.net/f251/help-me-suggestions-my-quest-ots-110025/
Which will be used on Heroland. But I run them on my project to make them bugfree and get things working before implementing it to the Heroland OT server.

I just made etc an engine script that can be used for daily quests, repairing npc where you actually gotta wait for the npc to repair items instead of "instant" non rpgish which pretty much all the other OT servers have, working on conquering system, also created starving/hunger system which I might add to Heroland. Learning to script NPC scripts more properly. I will probably be in charge of many NPCs for heroland. Reputation system (Like on the game Fable, not the shitty stuff thats already been made on other OT servers).

So I am absolutely not dead. :p Evil hero was sick and in hospital so he was a bit idle for a while, i believe we have 2 - 3 mappers on the job(havent confirmed yet, been busy with my work). And Master-M is helping me with scripts.

Heroland.znote.eu is temporarily down because we have slightly trouble with our main servers. But it will come up again in a few days.

Last edited:
Estimated Time of Arrival.

Last edited:
If you mean if the project still is under construction, then yes. The project is still under construction.

are you still working on heroland?, i cant see any changes in the post.. im a fan btw :p

Back