• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Something like this:
ca.png

But that's my style and just my opinion: P

Gravel should not be on that floor

In my opinion!

And karans picture sucks tbh.

The caves looks pretty good but remove the gravel in the first picture then it will look epic ;)

Mr Potatoes.

Allright, thanks for the comments everyone, I've just felt as the cave look so empty without the gravel :eek:

And Karan, allright I respect that but I prefer it my way, I think ur style is just overkill :p

:)

If you feel that Its empty you can add more Lava,and stones,Thats my openion

Mr Dean

No, becouse if I do that it gets to narrow, since its a playable rpg server I want to keep some open areas, and with stones and lava it'll be unwalkable, with gravel its walkable, and imo it looks better then without :]

Allright im having abit of a trouble coming up with something to map right now, anyone who would like to come up with propositions for what I should make? You can write an entire idea, or just " a behemoth spawn" or something like that, just brainstorm whatever comes to mind if u like, and I'll see if I could go ahead and create it :d

Need some ideas guys, help me out :D

Orc Hideout
Giant Spider Nest
Elven Village
Dwarf Castle
Abanndonned Kingdom/Castle/Village
Hunters Camp
Single Behemoth Spawn

etc etc etc.. xd

Aight, I did the entrence didint have time for the rest, I'll finish the cave tomorrow after work.

16k3x9u.png

Im not sure I like it myself tho, dunno why really >.<

@ Neon: I'll finish this up tomorrow then I'll take on the orc hideout! ^^

For the first part I think its pretty good the nest after its finished It will be epic :)

Mr Dean

The three is complete, but Im standing underneat it becouse if I didint you would just see the three :p

Thanks mate :)

Anyways here is the result of the GS nest:

14c5fgm.png

16j1qa9.png

2rze8ty.png

2dr866c.png

Sorry Neon I just had to use a little gravel (A)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back