• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I continue down the graveyard tombs..

Gravediggers5.png

Gravediggers6.png

Gravediggers7.png

This place is gonna hold some secrets so Im not going to post to much of it~

Yeah I thought something similar, don't change the floortype in every room, keep one and change that to another one, else it's looking good! Finally something going on ;)

What floortype would be more suitable then ? I tought they were the best looking ones for this

Gravedigger does not fit there, since the Gravedigger just dig graves and shiet :/ Put something else there imo.

The mapping look great tho, keep it up!

Maybe that gray one like you have in towns.
Tombs are digged into the grounds, so maybe some stonefloor would fit better.
Would've to try it and see it ^_^

Your server will might save the private servers man, congratulations for your work. I will be waiting for more news :D.

OBS: I'm from other country, sorry for the bad english.

Gravedigger does not fit there, since the Gravedigger just dig graves and shiet :/ Put something else there imo.

The mapping look great tho, keep it up!

I know what you mean but there's some background story about that. A small explenation would be that this is the Gravediggers secret hideout. They are known as Gravediggers, but they are in secretly also grave plunderers, when they dig graves they take the opportunity to plunder others, and this is where they hideout and keep their secret stash (A) :] You'll see some more of that when I'll post pics from the lower floors but I dont want to exploit to much xD

Maybe that gray one like you have in towns.
Tombs are digged into the grounds, so maybe some stonefloor would fit better.
Would've to try it and see it ^_^

Huwhat, " so maybe some stonefloor would fit better" ? This are stone floors?! XD

@ Hiago: haha thanks :]

Hehe ah that stone floor, allright that would probably look better yeah but I dont want to do the same style everywhere I'll probably stick to this here actually :p

Say what..? What are you talking about? O_O

And who are you to tell how u get down? XD
He wonders how to get down so I said it's script by clicking on the chest and then get teleported, because I see no strairs so it was my idea! xD

Are we talking about the same picture?? I mean .. How can u guys not see the stairs? XD And I dont even see a chest hahaha :'D

Sharp and Zoom, you can't see the stairs? :p

Gravediggers5.png

Neon and Hesten, can´t you see this picture? Hiheaihieauiheiauea #Evillaugh.

#WannabeCelebTwitterFag

Thought he was talking about the picture that I show you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back