• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really like it, the only thing that looks strange to me is the dirt in the center of the dried grass, the borders look bad and don't mix well in my opinion. Other than that I love it and I do agree the last one could use a large rock or two to add some detail.

I think the dirt which is "under" the dried grass looks great, the one on top perhaps I can agree with u tho :p overall looks really neat tho :)

More pics coming up from me today!

Let's see them new photos! By the way where has WardawG been, haven't seen anything from him lately?

Yeah I know I promised pics, Im gonna post something but I have NO inspiration atm, Im really stuck atm.. :|

And yeah I kinda wounder that too ;/ He's been on and off but havent mapped for long :[

This is all I got for you right now, since I promised to post something. x) I dont think Im gonna be able to finish the piece I wanted today so this is just to keep my promise XD

"I have been wandering for ages trough this deep cave, when I all of a sudden find a crazyman, starting to hitting me with his stick! - I dont think he was very happy to see people even though he seemed to be really lonely down here.."

68uaki.png

:]

Walking on this Giant Mountain, I think I can hear voices whispering...

9VUgx.png

~Scarlet Horn Crew~

/Neon​

Last edited:
So no comments for the previous pic, heres something else then if its more intressting? ;o

My version of Anni, did it a long time ago but revamped it today.

20p6jkk.png

Last edited:
I like both but I prefer the second one because the first looks as though It has an error, had to see but it looks like one :D

So no comments for the previous pic, heres something else then if its more intressting? ;o

My version of Anni, did it a long time ago but revamped it today.

20p6jkk.png

Hehe allright thanks guys :) I'll stick with ss 2 then :D

Btw welcome back aaron, where u been? xd

Last edited:
You're right.. its pretty much a ripoff. I've actually forgot that I made it out of that pic before, since it was years ago now..

I did ripoff when I was a newbie, and I found it on my computer, I didint remember it was one then.. I apologize for this, I wont post anything old again..

Last edited:
You're right.. its pretty much a ripoff. I've actually forgot that I made it out of that pic before, since it was years ago now..

I did ripoff when I was a newbie, and I found it on my computer, I didint remember it was one then.. I apologize for this, I wont post anything old again..

Care, its kewl ;p

Nop bro, most people started as rippers(so did I :3)
But I'd guess thats a good way to start mapping..

otc: Looks neat, eventhough its stolen ;p

Yeah I think most people do that when they start out, it is a good way of learning from the best yeah..

But yeah I apologize for this, but afterall its an improved version tho! I think it looks better then the original x)

I wont call him a ripper, because of a similar structure... Hesten changed everything else.
Good work Hesten, but the old one looked more traditional it reminds me of an old otserver I played. Some years ago. I like both ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back