• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am sorry but there are 5 mapping pieces, you cant know how he maps these days.
and there isnt any nature piece...

guys, please stop bitchfighting
Kejsaren said his own opinion, if you think it's not true you dont have to say that.

Clarification:
The pictures where the Ft. Neon is visible on is from our old Pirate Bay to Illyrium - Neon did showoff some of it aswell but here's more - was made back at 2009 but never got used. So no shame of reusing it if were left unused by either one of us.
And Ideas and structure made by me; Neon modded some walls and added some ground detailing.

1-ft-Neon-Dark.png

2.png

3-ft-Neon.png

4.png

5-ft-Neon.png

Clarification:
The parts containing "buildings" is from a OLD Forest town of mine - hence why you might have seen it before.
Merged it with my new dense forest for suiting environment around the town.

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

Clarification:
The pictures where the Ft. Neon is visible on is from our old Pirate Bay to Illyrium - Neon did showoff some of it aswell but here's more - was made back at 2009 but never got used. So no shame of reusing it if were left unused by either one of us.
And Ideas and structure made by me; Neon modded some walls and added some ground detailing.

1-ft-Neon-Dark.png

2.png

3-ft-Neon.png

4.png

5-ft-Neon.png

Clarification:
The parts containing "buildings" is from a OLD Forest town of mine - hence why you might have seen it before.

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

Fuckin' epic Demon, love it <3

---

Neon please dont do that in our thread, I dont want pictures in the thread which isint from our project I'd appreciate if you remove that.

Clarification:

1-ft-Neon-Dark.png

2.png

3-ft-Neon.png

4.png

5-ft-Neon.png

Clarification:

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

The first city pictures are really cool, but I would really remove all the grass borders and tufts.. Pretty much all small sprites.

Bump!
--

Comments on Demon_Eldorath's first contributions to the Scarlet Horn project anyone? :]

Absolutely! :)

----
A jump to the next page for Demon~
----

Clarification:

1-ft-Neon-Dark.png

2.png

3-ft-Neon.png

4.png

5-ft-Neon.png

Clarification:

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

Really cool, do want to see how you do the nature to join these pieces into the rest of the map.

Really cool, do want to see how you do the nature to join these pieces into the rest of the map.
I'm on a "solo project" within the Scarlet Horn project - the idea is that I'll complete this area as a continent, although it all wont be this massive forest and How I'm phasing from Forest to grasslands is yet unsure.

Allright I promised I'll put something up tonight, so I'll just post this one which I took randomly. Becouse I'm busy implenting maps I recieved from my crew members tonight that I havent had time to map much myself.. xD

5mydt3.png

Just a little bump, I'll make something more fun soon!

Clarification:

1-ft-Neon-Dark.png

2.png

3-ft-Neon.png

4.png

5-ft-Neon.png

Clarification:

6.png

7.png

8.png

9.png

10.png

11.png

Very nice and aswsome Mapping. Love the 1`s picture.

Just an little announcement, the server have always been 8.54 but we are now updating.

~The server have been updated and will now be version 8.62. ~

But I can asure u that we will never ever go higher then this. :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back