• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
awesum :D

I finished up the rotworms cave~

The entrence

2posar5.png

v2rccx.png

2ez4chu.png

bfoyzt.png

15wchmr.png

8w0ac3.png

30cakqw.png

30wrr69.png

:] ~

It's great, fits good! Kinda strange you aint got alot of low lvl monsters which lives into the snow..

Thanks, yeah I agree there should be more snow monsters, I'd like to see snow rotworms xd a little bit snow on top of their head? xD

Thanks mate, where are u today ? get on skype ;[

Btw I look your entrance :eek:. Fucking sexy.

hahaha thanks :D

awesume dennis

Thanks bro, I wanna see your new work now :D

Cool doggie, not sure if the bridge fits tho! ;o
--

@ Sentielo - I like it, but I dont get it. XD

@Sentielo, um.. What?
I like it, but as HesteN said, I don't know if the bridge fits there. Also, the multiple demon oaks looks kinda strange :p

@Sentielo, um.. What?
I like it, but as HesteN said, I don't know if the bridge fits there. Also, the multiple demon oaks looks kinda strange :p

Well tryed several bridges and i think this fiths the best i think. its cool how it is right now (my opinion) this is btw in the beginning of the juggernauts place

They look good, just trying to finish this Gate :D But I do not like the multiple demon oaks.. Maybe fill that with a crater, or a mountain that runs into the bridge and you can climb the mountain and or go through the mountain like a small cave in some other player made while exploring the cave..

They look good, just trying to finish this Gate :D But I do not like the multiple demon oaks.. Maybe fill that with a crater, or a mountain that runs into the bridge and you can climb the mountain and or go through the mountain like a small cave in some other player made while exploring the cave..

I dont get most of what u said right now but especially not that. xD

Working on a huge ass castle, with custom Templar monsters.

The entrence:

35jxuyv.png

Im not satisfied with this tower, it looks empty outside but I dunno what to do with it xD

sbjwau.png

Over and out! ~

Nicky strolled through a red troll cave for some light and rest.​
zR3fVEEdVI.png

Enjoy the current piece from The Scarlet Horn
More to come soon, stay tuned!

It looks awesome! Can't wait for the server to launch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back