• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they're creating mapping pieces, and later add the parts in the shape.

Working on a huge ass castle, with custom Templar monsters.

The entrence:

35jxuyv.png

Im not satisfied with this tower, it looks empty outside but I dunno what to do with it xD

sbjwau.png

Over and out! ~

I think it look nice ;)

Nicky strolled through a red troll cave for some light and rest.​
zR3fVEEdVI.png

Enjoy the current piece from The Scarlet Horn
More to come soon, stay tuned!

Really nice! :)

r u guys making random pieces or putting it into a shape?
btw like the mapping

Im mapping everything directly on the main map, the other mappers are making pieces that I request and then send it to me when they are done and I'll input it in the main map~

--------

Working on a huge ass castle, with custom Templar monsters.

The entrence:

35jxuyv.png

Im not satisfied with this tower, it looks empty outside but I dunno what to do with it xD

sbjwau.png

Over and out! ~

Nicky strolled through a red troll cave for some light and rest.​
zR3fVEEdVI.png

Enjoy the current piece from The Scarlet Horn
More to come soon, stay tuned!

More comments?

I like your creativity, HesteN. There's not many mappers who can create a good-lookin' castle. Good job! :)

Hesten... why quote every single picture to the next page, and also even make a post about wanting more people to post in your thread.. that just yells Attentionw**re all over it... you map a piece, put it out, hope for some comments.. then yay, a new pic. You don't actually need 1-2 pages of comments on every single piece you do, to become a better mapper... do you? :S
Sorry that you got all this... sick of people who keeps quoting pictures to the next page.... Attention ain't always positive.

Hesten... why quote every single picture to the next page, and also even make a post about wanting more people to post in your thread.. that just yells Attentionw**re all over it... you map a piece, put it out, hope for some comments.. then yay, a new pic. You don't actually need 1-2 pages of comments on every single piece you do, to become a better mapper... do you? :S
Sorry that you got all this... sick of people who keeps quoting pictures to the next page.... Attention ain't always positive.

Im not looking for attention really I actually want tips on how to improve the castle..

And I did ask for more comments now because it was noone commenting for hours, I do want to know what people think about it thats why Im posting the pictures. I dont think everything I do is great so I want to hear what people think about it else I'd perhaps change something?

If you think Im an attentionwhore dont read the thread then.

Well... you will get comments... you don't need to ask for it.. just because we live in the same time zone doens't mean eveyrbody does. Give them a chance to see it, in their own pase... Don't rush things, but take your time and you'll see you'll get the advices you need. I think you map well, and most of your pieces looks good. As for this castle, I think you've made it far to big. As you said yourself, the outside looks strange, and it's because it's too big.
How to improve: If you wanna have a tower THAT big, you should make it alot higher aswell.. otherwise it would just look empty. Maybe some banners can do the trick? ;)

Well... you will get comments... you don't need to ask for it.. just because we live in the same time zone doens't mean eveyrbody does. Give them a chance to see it, in their own pase... Don't rush things, but take your time and you'll see you'll get the advices you need. I think you map well, and most of your pieces looks good. As for this castle, I think you've made it far to big. As you said yourself, the outside looks strange, and it's because it's too big.
How to improve: If you wanna have a tower THAT big, you should make it alot higher aswell.. otherwise it would just look empty. Maybe some banners can do the trick? ;)

First off, I know that people need a chance to see it. But I wrote it because it was 4-5 threads being constantly written in, but noone responding in mine thats why I asked for comments I waited a few hours.

Whats strange about the outside? :p

And about the tower, I cant make it any higher its maximum . XD

THe outside looks empty, and strange, since it's wiedth compared to it's height is huge. Well, Dunno how you should make it look better then, if u can't resize it :/

^ Agreed, wise words.

I've got a little bit of a brainfreeze now tho I dunno wth Im gonna map, got no ideas for anything ;[

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back