• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Haha aight, well dont be a lazyass, fix a server so u can take ingame pics, looks alot better :)

Back from France biatchaz!
And i can't leave you alone for 2 weeks or you have 35 new pages of pure awesomeness
so
@page 54, HesteN work: Necromancers: so necromancy!
@page 56, HesteN work: Random nature with entrance: Awesome nature
@page 57, Radeon work: Junglish jungle: Jungle never been something i like, but you made me like it
@page 58, 59 and 60: HesteN work: Nature + cave: I guess the awesomeness never stops!
@page 61: Minimap : looks good ;)
@page 63, 64: HesteN work: Swamp trolls: Most epic troll cave i've ever seen, serious.
@page 65: Demon Eldorath work: Nature, sea, building: Haven't seen such a thing in a while, and it looks great
@page 66, 67: HesteN work: Poacher and rotworms: You keep on suprising us
@page 71: Demon Eldorath work: All that, so much :p : A-ma-ZING!
@page 72: HesteN work: Nature: Your nature made my 2 weeks i was away
@page 74, 76: WardawG work: Hulk hulky juggernaut spawn: Even tho cipsoft ruins tibia with their awful sprites, you know a way to make them look better
@page 78: Blez work: poison stuff: it's just simply great
@page 78: HesteN work: Rots + ice: Darn, who mi daddi? you mi daddi!
@page 79: WardawG work : continue Juggies: awesome :)
@page 80: HesteN work: great magician tower:Jizz in my pants!
@page 80: Blez work: troll cave: Not enough positive words to describe o.o
@page 82: Knatte1 work: Cave ruins: Enough space to walk and it's good, what else to say?
@page 83: Radeon work: Cave: utevo lux was needed, badass monstar
@page 84, 85: Dwarf caves in ice style: The only thing i dislike about it, is the lava in page 85, theres no water at the ice, while theres hot steaming lava, unrealistic and kinda weird, but unless that, it's just great
Okay, i ran out of positive words, went thru all the pages, now gimme some rest time D:

And i can't leave you alone for 2 weeks or you have 35 new pages of pure awesomeness
so
@page 57, Radeon work: Junglish jungle: Jungle never been something i like, but you made me like it
@page 58, 59 and 60: HesteN work: Nature + cave: I guess the awesomeness never stops!
@page 63, 64: HesteN work: Swamp trolls: Most epic troll cave i've ever seen, serious.
@page 65: Demon Eldorath work: Nature, sea, building: Haven't seen such a thing in a while, and it looks great
@page 74, 76: WardawG work: Hulk hulky juggernaut spawn: Even tho cipsoft ruins tibia with their awful sprites, you know a way to make them look better
@page 82: Knatte1 work: Cave ruins: Enough space to walk and it's good, what else to say?
@page 84, 85: Dwarf caves in ice style: The only thing i dislike about it, is the lava in page 85, theres no water at the ice, while theres hot steaming lava, unrealistic and kinda weird, but unless that, it's just great
Okay, i ran out of positive words, went thru all the pages, now gimme some rest time D:

HOLY FAWK DUDE. How did u cba comment all that? hahahahaha, thanks alot mate, this comment made me lol and laugh and smile. There'll be more work to bring you soon, dont worry, got something sweet going on atm. :)

Once again, thanks alot mate :D

my god i spend all my time to see all the fuckin pages,
cause the map is fuckin awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee
meh i want to play this, dammmmmn

my god i spend all my time to see all the fuckin pages,
cause the map is fuckin awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee
meh i want to play this, dammmmmn

Thank you :) You will be able too, soon enough ^^

I will be posting some progress soon tonight hopefully..

Looking forward to it blez. :)

---

And I will also do that, Im working on something big now.. mwahahaha >: D

so

i lol'd nice beginning of the day! thank you

Im working on something big atm, and I dont wanna take a pic until Im satisfied with it, someone else in the team gotta put something up now! xD

There'll be pics soon ! ;D

"1000Likes
Thread: HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser] "

xD

ALLRIGHTY! This is what I've been working on, and still AM. For the people who have played WoW this might be pretty neat, for the rest who dosent know it, maybe not as much.

Anyway, this is "Undercity" from world of warcraft. I have only made the upper parts of it yet, but its pretty accurate on how it looks in wow (as good as u can do it with tibia sprites that is xD)

This is the entrence of the castle itself.

bdv7r7.png

The courtyard.

c3zae.png

2m3pc7t.png

This part is not accurate at all, its just a build in inside the "hollow" castle part in wow, that I made just to make it more of a hunting ground .

ta314i.png

same with this one :p

35jl1dh.png

The bridge~

69m7mg.png

The inner castle entrence.

o7kpy1.png

The throneroom.

34hfmva.png

Here are the pics I looked at while mapping this. From World of Warcraft.

2qn06z8.jpg

30idvn8.jpg

2mfnd5l.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back