• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks pretty neat :) I've only played WoW a few times at a friend's house but this is still cool lol

I hate WoW but i love this castle

Haha aighty, thanks!

nice Hesten! :p

THanks mate :)

-------------

Gonna start on the huge underground part now, dunno if its gonna work out at all with tibia sprites.. but I'll give it a shot XD

Wish me luck! Hahaha xD

ALLRIGHTY! This is what I've been working on, and still AM. For the people who have played WoW this might be pretty neat, for the rest who dosent know it, maybe not as much.

Anyway, this is "Undercity" from world of warcraft. I have only made the upper parts of it yet, but its pretty accurate on how it looks in wow (as good as u can do it with tibia sprites that is xD)

This is the entrence of the castle itself.

bdv7r7.png

The courtyard.

c3zae.png

2m3pc7t.png

This part is not accurate at all, its just a build in inside the "hollow" castle part in wow, that I made just to make it more of a hunting ground .

ta314i.png

same with this one :p

35jl1dh.png

The bridge~

69m7mg.png

The inner castle entrence.

o7kpy1.png

The throneroom.

34hfmva.png

-------------

Here are the pics I looked at while mapping this. From World of Warcraft.

2qn06z8.jpg

30idvn8.jpg

2mfnd5l.jpg

I don't like all the sprites in there, but the mapping is great! ;)

Thanks guys! :) Anyway, Im going to stockholm for the weekend. leaving right now, so I wont be mapping for a few days, u guys (rest of the crew) keep up the pic posting! Byebye!

Thanks guys! :) Anyway, Im going to stockholm for the weekend. leaving right now, so I wont be mapping for a few days, u guys (rest of the crew) keep up the pic posting! Byebye!

No more maps for a few days =(
aff

i like your World Of Warcraft mapping :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back