• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hehe thanks everyone, about the roof, its just what I think is the best way to make a broken roof, feel free to tip if u got some better ideas on how to do it :)

Hopefully it wont be that long until u get new pics ! :)

Didn't mind the roof because I understood how you see can perceive it as "Broken".
But the sprites just don't mix well sadly D: Good mapping on the interior building.

great to have you back :)

welcome back :)
the roof mix seems a bit odd, but the rest is nice as always!

Its been on ice for a while, but its back on track now, atleast Im mapping again, we'll see whos with me by the end of the week :p

Okay, great.

@oft; Perhaps you could refresh the thread with a new picture today? :)

If I were HesteN I wouldn't post a picture instantly, before I posted the most recent Evora picture I practiced on other things to gain a bit of practice and get good again.
But I do look forward to upcoming updates from HesteN and Knatte

we'll see whos with me by the end of the week :p
Im atleast. :)
Okay, great.
Sounds like a lovely idea! :D
If I were HesteN I wouldn't post a picture instantly, before I posted the most recent Evora picture I practiced on other things to gain a bit of practice and get good again.
haha really looking forward for your next pic pero! :D
????? and me? :(

Allright, so I got some inspiration and back to mapping :D I'm a lil bit rusty tho, but I'll do my best!

Someone asked me to make a elf temple before, I started making it but it ended up being a broken down church xD but anyway here it is, I'll be posting more soon! :]

I wandered around in the woods when I found a broken down old church~
5ppqe.png

35b9ob4.png

There was some cursed and evil monks residenting in the ruins..

2rz8b4m.png

2ik8wo6.png

And in the attic.. there was some hugeass bats! They've probably lived there for a while...
idzwok.png

As I already said many times in your thread you're just AWESOME with mapping bro.
Really cool maps.

Refresh with a new image maybe?

Okay, great.

I aint got time yet, I've had to work yesterday, today and tomorrow, and also got training and its hockey, so been busy xD and this weekend I will be busy, I wont be shoooooting out pics like before, aint got time to do that, but I will map as often as I've got time :)

Hehe yeah I've been doing that a lil, we'll see what I'll make next!

Im atleast. :)

:D <3

As I already said many times in your thread you're just AWESOME with mapping bro.
Really cool maps.

Refresh with a new image maybe?

Hehe thanks :) as said in the first quote, I'll be mapping and posting as soon as I got time :]

looks awesome guys but i wont come back since i am stuck with to many problems rl sorry and goodluck!

kevin

Allright, thats sad to hear mate :( take care!
Agree with Hesten, still, I hope to catch u up at MSN/skype :D

HesteN gave me a large part of nature, so im trying to decco it... :p

Something like this~
Z9fFa.png

I just love it.
How many precents to finish the map?
:blink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back