• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
New Picures.

Undead7.png

Undead6.png

Undead8.png

OMG, what in there?!?
Undead9.png

//Knatte1

9295047dfd2ad790c84180cd9f73a428.png
+
85cbfbcb8f496826ca8867bd28e0d3b9.png

=

12bca2917766211b7340659a8732ff48.png
141f4e46df61896508eb3eaac736d0bd.png

Here's an idea: put even more fire fields!
The dragon lords themself will fire enough fire fields, don't worry

needs more details such as stones (the small ones) and would look good. It is okay.. But i guess with all that fire idk (we'll just blame the dragon lords) :)

<yaaaaawning>

evan souls aka copycat aka hater :3

this fire is only for light and climat

It's nothing too special but it's clean and nice!
Great job swordfish!

(Evan, you can leave if your just gonna post crap like this)

Pffffffffffffffffff... not you guys too XD!! I already had a plan and all for the piece I made :(

is yours walkable macedoon?
I thought about scripting something to make it really walkable and trapable xD

We're just playing around, nothing serious behind it, mainly to waste time? :p

Edit:
Pyramide sprites sucks btw, easy to figure out the "fakes", that's why you used the grey walls, because they're hard to "see" properly^_^

Ehh, whats that about fakes?

It is playable. Requires just a simple script. The floor is at the top and the stairs are 1 floor below, use the invisible tile in combination with a script to make it look like you go up a stair ( teleport ). Won't be perfect but it'll work just fine.

edit: just noticed your corner, muhahaahha, had that problem aswell but fixed it :p

Hehe thought about something similar, but a bit more complex ^_^

*fakes*
I meant if you look at the top left corner you'll figure out why my pyramide thing "won't" work properly, you can see the walls merging in another >.<
I'm not a mapper so I suck at this stuff xD

Looks at mine and look at yours. If you look carefully you'll notice that I have 1 more floor. If you put the ground on the top floor and just go a floor down, you could fix it. So try making it look like there are more floors, if you do that, it will also look like you really are going a floor up all the time because of the amount of walls. (if you get what I mean) :p

Aaaaight, gotcha ^_^
Let's not spoil to much though!
Gotta thank you for the inspiration though, thought of some nice riddles and stuff for some scripts ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back