• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

HesteN's mapping thread [The Scarlet Horn teaser]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks man, but.. You really got a thing for urine dont you..? XD

I thought it should be considered for some cities

Well I have learnt to appreciete the smallest things in life to be as happy as I can. Like catching up with the bus in time, sitting on the toilet seat and enjoying my urination to 100% etc.

+ I drink much more water than the average person, because it's very healthy and cleanes the body

So yeah, I urinate a lot

"
+ I drink much more water than the average person, because it's very healthy and cleanes the body

So yeah, I urinate a lot "

I do that aswell actually, water is pretty much the only thing I drink.. But still, some nasty shit to bring up on OTland XD

But yeah I appreaciate your enthusiasm! : ]

Someone wrote earlier how much have you done?

30 or 90%?

Last 20 pages, love all the pictures and welcome Swordfish aswell! :)

Are you guys still working on that project? I really hope so.

Last edited:
Are you guys still working on that project? I really hope so.
hell yeah!

The adventure started here, continued here.

Last adventure in this cave :p :D

H2Lj.png

VZSNI.png

rvtC.png

Last edited:
HesteN ran out of corn, so he went to search for some or he starts loosing weight... Poor him.
Anyway, Radeon. I'm kind of tired of caves but I think this is pretty good so... Make something else, please.

The mutation process takes awhile, it's outlined in the books and journals scattered throughout the mine.
He warns you when you first meet him that he cannot fight it much longer.
I see. It would be more dramatic though if it was instant

HesteN ran out of corn, so he went to search for some or he starts loosing weight... Poor him.
Anyway, Radeon. I'm kind of tired of caves but I think this is pretty good so... Make something else, please.
Agreed. Though I would like to see a beautiful cave with some sweet flowing water :wub:

Wow!
Never seen this project on the second page before!

What's up guys? More updateeeess!!!!!

Browsed through some pages and I really liked what I saw. Keep it up! ;)

What is up guys?
You havent updated in like a month!

Tell me you are not quiting, please!

Nope.

Me and HesteN prepares and plan a little bit now. This project is not dead. We had a major break, will soon begin again, believe me.

//Knatte1

Good! Next time you're taking a break please let us know! :)
Keep it going guys. This is the most epic, awesome, wonderful, beautiful project ever made!
Don't you dare giving it up!

I grew tired of not getting any help with the mapping. It was me and Knatte1 who worked, the rest just faded away just as a couple of mappers before, its to much work for us 2 alone, I've tried to find new good mappers to the team but its been impossible finding someone who meets our standards which isint already in a team or retired..

It just got overwhelming, browsing trough the huge map and seeing how much that was left to do, I was just going *sigh* and closed the editor. And since then I havent found any joy in mapping anymore, I've tried to find back to it half-hearted, but with no luck.

Me and Knatte1 discussed to start it up again now and we probably will, but I've got alot to do with a new job and other things going on, so I aint got that much time to work as much as earlier tho.

Anyway, I like pie.

/peace~

I know that feel bro. Same here.

It reminds me the Center of the Multiverse project. Almost same story. We were working alone at huge project, having almost any support. I know how it feels. We've never done it, whole project collapsed...

You know, guys? We have a really good mappers here, on Otland. I wonder what would happened if the best mappers of the best - would join to the same mapping project. That would be spectacular...

I've tried to find new good mappers to the team but its been impossible finding someone who meets our standards which isint already in a team or retired.
If I meet your standards, consider me as a mapper who is ready to join you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back