• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hey red, idk if infi aols dont work or wat...

epicgunner

Reaction score
Hey red, i had a infi aol on and idk if died or just my bp and a few items are gone. but today i log on and they are gone, and not all my items are gone so i know i wasnt hacked or w.e, let me know what u or i can do thank.

-Drop Shot

Does anybody have access to your account? What did you lose?

Red

Does anybody have access to your account? What did you lose?

Red

hey, no non do and i know its not someone on my acc, b.c i still have some items, i lost the mage robe(20$ or 25$ one, idk), triple over, donation mana, bunny, and infi aol (i got that from friend, so idk if that counts)

They just.. disappear? or what?
I can't draw any conclusions.

Red

i guess i lost it to infi aol, i dont remember dieing with it on, i meen im not gunna lie....

"If you talk to me, I'll make you promotional Cyntara video's with English speaking players! (Exarion told me to add this)" and im probly gunna donate again if i get the items so i can play

Back