• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Higher MB avoids the PING?

niti

Reaction score
Hi all again. So I was thinking to buy higher internet MB like 1000. Do you think it will help me to avoid ppingers? DDOSERS?

With SETUP FEE you mean free for once? And by once you mean one day or?

The setup fee is the money you must pay to literally 'set up' your server there.
You pay it only once since you need to set it up, then you pay the price that's shown there each month.

With SETUP FEE you mean free for once? And by once you mean one day or?

Set up fee is only the first month. Then never again assuming you renew the contract every month. You cant order a server for one day, it has to be for one month at least.

I know with Kimsufi/SoYouStart they will let you break down the set-up fee into a smaller monthly payments for 6 months. The advantage of that is if you don't want to continue after the first month at least you didn't pay the huge set-up fee upfront.

Check if online.net has a similar option, I never used it before so I don't really know.

Back