• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

hiperkarma's showoff thread - new pieces

I see you used Neon's idea, cool. I like the picture, it's simple - tho it looks very creative. :)

The dead trees don't really fit, other than that I dislike the walls and squaryness but it still looks decent some how. Keep it up.

I know! I'm not good at bordering. : (

You're a creative mapper, keep it up mate.

Thank you!

I see you used Neon's idea, cool. I like the picture, it's simple - tho it looks very creative. :)

Yup but I have provided some ideas too.

Not yet mate!
Here is another one for now!

mWanc.png

Ok ok, I'll wait ¬¬"
Between, I really liked the idea of the dead tree, or probably you put them wrong, but it's a good idea, but I'm agree with Pero, it doesn't fit there and all it's too squared.
And one question, what's doing that wooden wall there? What's that building? O.O
And I don't know, I feel it empty too, maybe some branches on the building?
Good luck Hiper~ ;D

Edit:
I know! I'm not good at bordering. : (

Thank you!

Yup but I have provided some ideas too.

What!? You're not bad at bordering, that's what I liked the most on the icture I commented before this one, how was the border of the road! Maybe you miss this, but don't say you're not good bordering ¬¬
And again, good luck Hprkm*

Ok ok, I'll wait ¬¬"
Between, I really liked the idea of the dead tree, or probably you put them wrong, but it's a good idea, but I'm agree with Pero, it doesn't fit there and all it's too squared.
And one question, what's doing that wooden wall there? What's that building? O.O
And I don't know, I feel it empty too, maybe some branches on the building?
Good luck Hiper~ ;D

Edit:

What!? You're not bad at bordering, that's what I liked the most on the icture I commented before this one, how was the border of the road! Maybe you miss this, but don't say you're not good bordering ¬¬
And again, good luck Hprkm*

The tree branch idea was Neon's. The house is connected with wires to produce electricity, low voltage but it works.
I've made a switch for it, when its green its working, when its red its not.

About the bordering. Well, I might not be so bad, but I can't really combine, mix borders together.
Without me liking it, I map weirdly.

The tree branch idea was Neon's. The house is connected with wires to produce electricity, low voltage but it works.
I've made a switch for it, when its green its working, when its red its not.

About the bordering. Well, I might not be so bad, but I can't really combine, mix borders together.
Without me liking it, I map weirdly.

I know you're a great mapper ;D
Keep improving Hpr~

The pillars seems a little bit overdressed xd

But you agree that it looks awesome, right? :D

Welcome to hiperkarma's showoff thread!​

Good to see you here.
I'll be happy if you like.

Latest pieces:

344y1y0.png

TFS

2e2jvy8.png

House in the forest

29g232w.png

Watchtower

14wq5xy.png

Chinese styled house

2hx62cp.png

Picnic and jungle alike tree

fc8ia.png

Tomb

iohk3m.png

Evolution temple

ehehe.png

Christmas house for Crolly, Luffy and me

Rixrl.png

Church

SS0aW.png

Restaurant and bar

mWanc.png

A normal house connected with electricity

yz5at.png

Castle

yVhEa.png

King castle

I'm quoting this if there is anyone who missed any of my mappings.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom