• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Historia - Tibia 6.4/7.72/8.6 Announcement

One day I want to modify the Otclient to have the similar interface of Tibia 6.4.
This should give the players modern support to access the 64server

So Cam, how much longer until a trickle of server news arrives?

God I cant wait anymore :/
Please say its 6.4, if not i'll go to bed and take a nap.

God I cant wait anymore :/
Please say its 6.4, if not i'll go to bed and take a nap.

Okay =) The servers that will be coming out will be Historia 6.4 and! 7.9
The start up process of each server won't happen till later on.

You've just made a child happy, It's 11pm right now but i'll wait for the server to give a try. Yay :w00t:

LOL I can't wait for it's release, It was fun in the beta, I can't wait to see how many things you've done so far.

You've just made a child happy, It's 11pm right now but i'll wait for the server to give a try. Yay :w00t:

There is always complications on starting up servers and running them for the first 24 hours. We will be letting people come and play in increments.

There is always complications on starting up servers and running them for the first 24 hours. We will be letting people come and play in increments.

Sure, no problem, just include me in the increments and we will all be happy.
Btw, since I live in south america would be kinda interesting to know how will the server respond to different countries.

Dead Zone do you still use your email for chatting? Is this your email just wondering;

silver9ga@gmail.com

Sure, no problem, just include me in the increments and we will all be happy.
Btw, since I live in south america would be kinda interesting to know how will the server respond to different countries.

Depending on the popularity of it, might be considering opening another server besides the one located in the US.
Also Historia 6.4 will have a player cap at 80 on start for a couple of weeks. Then we will increase that to 200 max.
The 7.9 server of Historia will be able to handle 100 players on start, then increased to 180 max.

Might be wondering what is the 7.9 server? Since I said we will be using 7.72 and 6.4 and 8.6.
Well the 7.9 server is a gateway to the que times for Historia 6.4. The 7.9 version will play like 6.4 but use the Tibia 3.0 map.
Also the 7.9 server will be the first to get significant updates that will be tested and later introduced to the 6.4 server.

- - - Updated - - -

I've been waiting, but I guess I need to download Virtualbox, lol...[/QUOTE

Depending on the rules, I might release a slimmed down version of Windows 98se with 6.4 installed and ready to go.
So players can just download the vmd and run it in vmware fusion or virtualbox.

Dead Zone do you still use your email for chatting? Is this your email just wondering;

silver9ga@gmail.com

Nope that is not my email address.
In the process of creating another email address for historia and staff.

Depending on the popularity of it, might be considering opening another server besides the one located in the US.
Also Historia 6.4 will have a player cap at 80 on start for a couple of weeks. Then we will increase that to 200 max.
The 7.9 server of Historia will be able to handle 100 players on start, then increased to 180 max.

Might be wondering what is the 7.9 server? Since I said we will be using 7.72 and 6.4 and 8.6.
Well the 7.9 server is a gateway to the que times for Historia 6.4. The 7.9 version will play like 6.4 but use the Tibia 3.0 map.
Also the 7.9 server will be the first to get significant updates that will be tested and later introduced to the 6.4 server.

Wow, everything planned. People like that.
K, so if 6.4 reaches it's player cap, then we go to 7.9 and 'wait' till a slot is free?
Im really cheering for your servers, I know you've been working for a long time on them.
Btw, what about 8.6?

Wow, everything planned. People like that.
K, so if 6.4 reaches it's player cap, then we go to 7.9 and 'wait' till a slot is free?
Im really cheering for your servers, I know you've been working for a long time on them.
Btw, what about 8.6?

When or if 6.4 reaches its player cap, players can log into the 7.9 version of the server.
The 7.9 version of Historia is just like Historia 6.4 but with a different map and client.
Soon or possibility next week, players can transfer characters between the two servers.
Historia 8.6 is the modern version of Historia with a huge transformation of what the 4.0 map would like like in modern times.

Last edited:
Back