• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hive Hunt Free [12x]

Hnrr

Intermediate OT User
Reaction score
Hello everyone, how's it going ?

I come to bring you a hive hunt that I did and decided to post it for free. I hope you enjoy it, if I helped you, react to this post so that I can bring you more and more free maps.
follow some images and enjoy:
1646412270147.png

1646411744802.png1646411783670.png

Maked By: Hnr

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:
Good, it only needs some insectoid monsters... but I'll make the spawns on my server.
Thanks a lot, I needed more custom maps and I'm too lazy and nOOb at mapping to make one by myself. LMAO

Good, it only needs some insectoid monsters... but I'll make the spawns on my server.
Thanks a lot, I needed more custom maps and I'm too lazy and nOOb at mapping to make one by myself. LMAO

.Thanks for the feedback, I didn't add monsters for users to have their free and spontaneous creativity, I understand how it is, I hope you put it to good use, LMAO

Back