• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Homosexuality!

Gay marriage could probably be a solution for the possible overpopulation in the next 100 years, anyways, i don't have any problem with them unless they look at me, then i get pissed like, fucking fag whats he's problem

I don't care, as long as many said they dont touch or look and stuff blah blah.

But if you have a problem with gay people it doesnt mean they're gonna wanna fuck everyone they see..just giving other thoughts lol...

Most people think gay people are gonna wanna go after every guy/girl they can get, which in reality it aint all that true....Theres gay people in my school, and a few of them are popular and they got guy friends they arent gay....

With people who have a problem with gay people are just homophobic.

But yeah.
Code:
I don't care, as long as many said they dont touch or look and stuff blah blah.

I wasn't talking about homosexuals having there own race I was refering to black people. o_O

Don't really care about them it's their choice but then again, i'm not religious.

I hate religious people more than homosexuals. I mean if you're dumb enough to believe in god or whoever you think created life. is stupid, i mean how the fuck did he create himself when there was nothing in the start?

well my opinion is; firstly,

@bogart
God Does exist.

and homosexuality is wrong, totally wrong. it goes against the way we were created. pleasing all those laws that make them free to do things like ADOPT A CHILD. that have to follow this NATURAL path like all man, start to see how their step fathers do it wrong. so as we know, children are pretty influenced in their home.

so im not in favor of any of this eventhough i dont mind seeing them in the streets.

Prove me that God exist ( Don't come with "Prove me that God doesn't exist")

I dont care if you're gay or not just that you tell me that when I meet you...

God dosen't exist..

@thread wtf, writing about homosexuality on an open tibia commuity? :S

Don't really care about them it's their choice but then again, i'm not religious.

I hate religious people more than homosexuals. I mean if you're dumb enough to believe in god or whoever you think created life. is stupid, i mean how the fuck did he create himself when there was nothing in the start?

Peroxide you got it all wrong... you forgot that god is a Level 70 blood elf warrior. He maxed his stats and got bored of fighting the same monsters over and over so he created noobs to pwn and other players who were as good as him so he could have some competition. After a while he was still the best until a Level 69 human night elf death knight(satan) pked his bitch. They fought and then the night got banished to hell and people started living all around Azeroth...

I don't like homosexual people either way. Girls or guys... it's disgusting. I think that they should be able to marry and do whatever they want. As long as I don't have to see it they could run around naked while making out... it's not a question of what's right and wrong it's just gross to me. If someone is gay but calm and acts like a normal and productive member of society then that is the kind of person that I wouldn't mind to be around, but the people that run around in make up and fucking dresses disgust me. I mean seriously if you were meant to act like a silly little bitch then that little elf or wizard or whatever the hell god is supposed to be then you would have been born a girl.

@ Christians everywhere (Muslims and jews too) God is not and never will be real so just get over yourselves. If you want to believe in fairies and dragons then go ahead but face it they aren't real.

Intersting, got a proof that god is not real?, If you want my proof i got this for you

nsaayatd6d16d8a76.jpg

On the red place its standing Allah (الله) on arabic which means God

I gott pretty more proofs and if you wanna see them paste this in google / pictures معجزات الله

Now i want to see your proof that god doesnt exist.

Ont @ i didnt know that girls could be gays! ;o

Last edited:
They're theories of an advanced race of reptiles with alot of incredible pieces of archelogic evidence all around, which probably created us, i dont beleive in a giant guy with beard and wings, also, al those illogical shits you see in mythology maybe wasnt mythology, our genetic advanced technology and knowledge can easily create a Dragon in real life, if another race wich probably did visited earth in its existance could have brought them to life, i do beleive theres a creator, maybe not of the universe but of us? yea

@bogart
God Does exist.

and homosexuality is wrong, totally wrong. it goes against the way we were created. pleasing all those laws that make them free to do things like ADOPT A CHILD. that have to follow this NATURAL path like all man, start to see how their step fathers do it wrong. so as we know, children are pretty influenced in their home.

so im not in favor of any of this eventhough i dont mind seeing them in the streets.

If "god" created humans and "God Exists"... Then, who created god.

Mind answering that? Please, waiting patiently.

@bogart
God Does exist.

1+ bro ^^ :peace:

Yea no to gay marriage lol

anyway if you beleive in god atleast in your last moments your subconcience will react and make you see heaven, that always happens with people who almost die, i prefer that rather than just shutting down like a robot..

I'm straight.
lesbians/BI girls are hot.
gay guys are abit scary (if they hit on me, otherwise, I dont care)

To summarize it all:
Lesbians/bi = nice
gay = ok but scary

End of story.

Edit:
If homosexuality is wrong and goes against the world we live in..
then fucking explain why it exists you *******.

Dont talk like you know something when you dont know anything.
Just because you're straight doesn't mean you hav to pick on the others, that's just a true sign of immature kids.

Sorry for using such inproper language, I'm abit tired & exhausted from all work lately

Last edited:
Funny that this thread is about God now. Yes, God exists and you can't prove otherwise. How come Islam is the fastest growing religion atm? How come Iran, the biggest muslim country today, turned from USA to Iran? Before, Iran was fucking USA... all whores was there :s

If God didn't create us.. who did? Big Bang that is a fucking THEORY!? I don't understand how that theory sounds convincing :S

Anyway, this is my personal opinion and no offense to anybody.

peace

edit: OT

I don't mind the gays as long as they keep their hands off me;/

Last edited:
Edit:
If homosexuality is wrong and goes against the world we live in..
then fucking explain why it exists you *******.

So everything that happens/happened on earth is/was suppose/d to happen?

Wars, racism, 3rd world, ghettos, handicaps, homosexuals, unfairness, etc. etc.

IMO God fucked up in some parts when he was creating the world.

Back