• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Gaming [Honera] OtLander's Thread

Same thing, but I am not returning to a game that is full of botters and power abusers.
its Optional PvP, so power abusers can't really abuse here
botters though, they are everywhere, but it can still be fun :p

- - - Updated - - -

The only reason I go on Tibia;
  • Team hunts
  • Talk to people
Yeah, I wouldnt play tibia alone either :p

Amazin thread , gets me wanting to return also but i will just stick to the low rpg costum servers prolly ^^

I'll be following this thread closely so good luck and Have fun ofc :)

Staminas up to 24hrs, might play it dangerously and just keep it around 22-25 hours since thats possible while still leveling then at 50 I'll let it rest while I get my knight or pally to 50.

If I post something negative here, probably Peroxide delete my reply, so.. I'll not say "no-pvp sux", "no hands", "sell hands", "what is your fun? hunt together?" =( So, sad.

Alex gimmie your knight

I know Peroxide is your brother, but WHY you reply in that forum to Peroxide? Why you don't go to his room? It make my laugh, rs.

You're all leveling really fast :eek: post more screen shots!

It's because is not a legit server, rs.

# Now, Peroxide will delete my reply.

aaah, Peroxide.. good lucky with your non-legit server, rs.

Non-legit? Are you retarded. :|

CTWJ6IV.png

Orc Fort~

@Vankk, ever think he is at his girlfriends, opps sorry you don't think, quit posting stupid shit in threads dude, if anything all your nonsense comments should decrease your post count.

@Vankk, ever think he is at his girlfriends, opps sorry you don't think, quit posting stupid shit in threads dude, if anything all your nonsense comments should decrease your post count.

Nah, he was at home, just too lazy to go downstairs, 13 steps of hell, through the region of the lounge, into the realm of the kitchen, and through the portal to his room.

@Vankk, can't be fucked. Kthnx

t2l02.png

Non legit.

Last edited:
Back