• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Host VPS Look Here

darcioantonio

www.adventurerpg.com.br
Solutions
Reaction score
Twitch
darcio_
YouTube
UCEXCOEw_dYchojHNz
I can put the site running on a VPS and the server running on another VPS and make the two have connections, because I do not want the staff to know the ip of my server to avoid them. I have a protection in the game that does not show the ip of the server.

1 VPS = Site IP SITE VPS
2 VPS = Game IP GAME VPS
When will the player create the account appear in the game? the character ?

Since you're hosting the MySQL server externally, you can't use localhost as sqlHost.
Change the sqlHost to the ip of the mysql server.
Example:
Code:
sqlHost = "123.123.123.123"

If the MySQL server is far away this might cause performance errors, with long SQL loads and stuff like that.
The best is always to host the MySQL server on the same host as the game server.

OMG me vps is linux .

No go :(
Code:
sqlType = "mysql"
sqlHost = "IP SITE"
sqlPort = 3306
sqlUser = "root"
sqlPass = "PassRootSite"
sqlDatabase = "BancoDeDados"
sqlFile = "AdventureRPG.s3db"
sqlKeepAlive = 0
mysqlReadTimeout = 10
mysqlWriteTimeout = 10
encryptionType = "sha1"

Last edited by a moderator:
if by hide you mean , ide your ip number you can use someting like DUC NO-IP it cnges your ip to someting like blabla.no-ip.org
but anyway people will know your ip just pinging it via cmd so ... you cn't complety hide it

You cant hide your servers ip if you want ppl to connect to it. They can ping your domain, they can cmd, they can use network tools like wireshark..

All of the above is 50/50 false; you can proxy anything via an VPN, so the server running the actuall game-server may be hidden behind it's exit endpoint.

Back