• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster [ Hoster ] REAL MAP 8.0

LaKing

Reaction score
im a hoster that can host 24/7 there is no lagg until there is 150+ players on
i want to host a real map 8.0 .i can help you whit the mapping and scripting if you want , the server is going to have a acc page that i do for you , all i want from you is that you do the exp rate magic rate skill rate and the stuff
when you are done send it to me

my msn ~ [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
lol? u must be kiding me haha , so its ilegal to help other peoples? the only thing here that should be closed is you mouth

should be closed u only whant the files from other serious player

Word.

@ topic creater, why don't you download the rl map, and start adding the houses/spawns/npc by yourself.

Then after you did that, start up your server, and see how much time you've wasted on creating it all.

You just want to get the map quickly and easy, without spending to much time making it.

just .. lame

Kjeld~

hmm a great idea , but i dont want to host my own server , i want to host others server becaus i like to know new ppls :)

Ehm i got a 8.0 Server with real tibia map. Im a good mapper and i can track every place in rl since i got 145 ek in rl tibia.

The problem is i dont got msn So please send me a message per Email
[email protected]

:)

Back
Top Bottom