• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hosting website on another machine.

leandrosilvasc

Reaction score
Hi guys, I'm new here. Are you okay?

I'm having trouble splitting my otserv and site on separate machines. Something strange happened.
The machine that is the server is a ubuntu 14.04 and the site is hosted on another ubuntu 20 machine.
I did the configuration, the server connected to the database normally, however, the site cannot identify the otserv/config.lua folder, see the error below:

Error occured!​

Error ID: #C-2
More info: ERROR: #C-2 : Class::ConfigLUA - LUA config file doesn't exist. Path: /otserv/config.lua

File: /home/admin/web/otserv/public_html/classes/configlua.php Line: 24
File: /home/admin/web/otserv/public_html/classes/configlua.php Line: 12
File: /home/admin/web/otserv/public_html/system/load.init.php Line: 42
File: /home/admin/web/otserv/public_html/index.php Line: 18

How is this possible? The server has connected with the database, the login is working, but the website does not identify the otserver folder on the other machine for the website to work.

In config/config.php and config.ini is correctly. What is the possible error? Can anyone tell me?