• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling Hotkeys

camelshoe

HoaxGod
Reaction score
Hello,

I'm requesting help or guidance in a programing issue I have. I downloaded OTHire and updated it to work with the 8.0 client version. And everything works great and all except one thing, the hotkeys; in certain ways.

All runes work, but when it comes to fluid containers, I can only use the hotkey with water.
(for example ID: 2006, subType 1)

I have no idea why. If someone can point me in some sort of direction, I would be grateful.

It sends RET_NOTPOSSIBLE; somewhere when I try use it on myself, and in playerUseItemEx when I use crosshairs.

OTHire is based on OTServ 0.6.3_SVN

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Updated:

I found out that it sends it from playerUseBattleWindow->internalGetThing

Last edited by a moderator:
Bump!

Update

I guess it has something todo with SubType ... but then again not since I can use them manually. Search continue

Last edited:
Bump & update

Patched the way fluids are handled in the source-code from otserv rev. 5571
It works a tiny bit better but I can't use fluids above subType 7 (mana)... is there something breaking a loop since it's not followed with 8?

Back