• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

House of Horror Quest! [Rook]

ah whatever ive already got 30 from guild members :p
nice quest btw thanks for putting it in

yeah i'm still not to 30 haha i have 18 and i've looted 2 wand of cosmic energy and 3 tarus maces :p and some brass armor and such. i think it should b raised the frequency of the drop for the carrots

11:05 You see a dwarven beard.
It weighs 0.50 oz.
It was once worn proudly by a dwarfish warrior - or maiden.

And what now?

Bug \/
wtf4.png

Then I w8 2 mounth for this shit? xD Nothing new, can't sell items no bow, new monster's, exp, can't do cintezine outfit. Mino mag don't drop tarus mace.

Good job buahahahaha

Then I w8 2 mounth for this shit? xD Nothing new, can't sell items no bow, new monster's, exp, can't do cintezine outfit. Mino mag don't drop tarus mace.

Good job buahahahaha

Tutorial:

hi, yes, thais, vocation, yes

:thumbup:

Tutorial:

hi, yes, thais, vocation, yes

:thumbup:

xD
Maybe you don't see, but i don't play in main, and I know how to leave rookgaard, no need tutorial, but thx for help maybe will be useful to somebody xD

House of Horror Quest!... 4th April 2009 21:02 ty for tutorial<33/silent
House of Horror Quest!... 4th April 2009 20:54 tutorial of power o_O

o_OOOO

yeah richie after i get dwarven beard there is nothing to do...
i think its a bug i've tried mission, quest, dwarven beard...
and i cant get anything out of tom
HELP

I already told you guys the bug will be resolved as soon as I find some spare time and find Richey online at MSN.

Cry baby? I donated to this a whole lot that the items you guys have on the donation list is noting anymore. I would like to see changes in Main, But look the most non-play map gets an up-date.... Main should the most up-date then rook. Since i been playing i never seen an map up date in main. Like Vanderlay said.

maybe main has had enough updates, and now there taking a break on main, to update there rookgaard to make the ot better, they will continue to update main, you just need to be patient and if you can be patient then rook yourself.

Back