• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

House Scammer

darijan94

Reaction score
Sir Dady is a scammer i gave him my blessed shield for the document to get the house but it was a fake one. and im not the only one who got scammed. please do something about it i want my shield or the house !. peace, your Mynaw Gang Bang

Sir Dady is a scammer i gave him my blessed shield for the document to get the house but it was a fake one. and im not the only one who got scammed. please do something about it i want my shield or the house !. peace, your Mynaw Gang Bang

:(

Ya gm fix document-.-.-.-.-.-.-
do somthing on this ot

Yes GM i have seen him doing it myself also, trying to scam people, i have been warning them but can you do something about it, Druid of Ashendale !

Why didn't you look at the document first? :p

Back