• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How are RL Tibia houses priced?

BahamutxD

Jack of all trades, master of none
Solutions
Reaction score
Is there any actual info/study on this? Tryed searching a bit on wikis and forums but couldn't find anything.

I've made some research myself and found out some things. Alai Flats 5 and 6 are the same size, have the same amount of beds and light sources. They have different orientation and different amount of windows.

The one thing that is rather unique here is that they share the same entry point.

Both are 100K worth.

Alai_Flats%2C_Flat_05.pngAlai_Flats,_Flat_06.png

Now we take another example. Chameken I & II Here we have the same situaion (no windows this time) BUT the house does not share entry point.

One is 80K and the other is 100K (closest to depot)

Chameken_I.pngChameken_II.png

But then we have Charsirakh III which is exactly the same but its 50K

Charsirakh_III.png

So we can guess that there are external factors involving how a house is priced.

My best bet right now is that SQM and beds have their own pricing but the distance a house is from depot/temple? weights quite a lot.

Does anyone have any more info on this matter?

RL Tibia (in 7.7 leak) have price per sqm (same as tfs) and offset, so the price is calculated in this way:
(totalsqm*pricepersqm)+offset
Ofset was used in GH's and partly in other houses. The new cipsoft system most likely doesn't use the sqm price at all anymore

Back