• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How Big????

Very large, and it's cool cuz I have more space for Battle Window and my bps xD my other screen sucked because of that xD

Dno the inches of it though xd

i have that problem but its cuz of my resolution :( if i change it i cant read anything on tibia lol goes too small cuz im sat like 6 foot away lol

I don't know a **** about my screen inches size, but it's 1280px X 800px! ^_^

i have that problem but its cuz of my resolution :( if i change it i cant read anything on tibia lol goes too small cuz im sat like 6 foot away lol

I don't really see a problem in it. I got all of my screen used for tibia, and still enuff place to open my bp's + battle window <3

17" get in!!!

oh screen size? thought you meant somthing else sorry :]

Last edited:

I can bet money thats not true, nothing that comes from you is true,

Emeo.. ask yourself this question:
Why do you lie to us to make yourself look good?

You of all, insults everyone on this forum for not being as thug-life as you say you are, but you know what.
Those that really is or have something to talk about DOES NOT BRAG ABOUT IT ON OPEN TIBIA FORUMS.

This post was directed to all of your previous threads/posts.

@Bobsy:

Congratulations, you are showing up your character "Iwon". XD!

I can bet money thats not true, nothing that comes from you is true,

Emeo.. ask yourself this question:
Why do you lie to us to make yourself look good?

You of all, insults everyone on this forum for not being as thug-life as you say you are, but you know what.
Those that really is or have something to talk about DOES NOT BRAG ABOUT IT ON OPEN TIBIA FORUMS.

This post was directed to all of your previous threads/posts.

He could actually use his television to play Tibia. Like my friend uses a 50" when shes about to watch movies and shit :) She just input a cable from the computer to the tv and then then you're able to see the computer screen at the tv.

Thought that I don't really belive he do it.

EDIT: Btw I got 17".

Back