• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How can i make my own client?

sneractor

Reaction score
Hello guys i tired of making my own client AND I CANT DO IT SO IF ANYBODY CAN MAKE IT FOR ME AND GIVE IT TO ME THAT WILL BE GOOD OR MAKE A YOUTUBE FOR ME TO BE EASY !! thanks

the server is 8.54

Why don't you simply use client 8.54?

If it doesn't work to login with Cipsoft's 8.54 client, then it wouldn't work with your custom client either.

Why don't you simply use client 8.54?

If it doesn't work to login with Cipsoft's 8.54 client, then it wouldn't work with your custom client either.
how can i use it lol

the owner of the server made his own client so you have to download this client to play the server
and if you tried to work by the normal 8.54 client and the ip-change it wont work :p
thats why i wanna make my own client to bot free

Well, if you got a hex editor such as Hex Workshop or something more advanced than xvi32 you can always look what protocol he uses and then use the same in your :p

LOGIN PROTOCOL: 0x00 015A74
GAME PROTOCOL: 0x00 016403

here ya go ^^(8.54)

Back