• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How cute!

Yeah it's cute but it messed up with the navigation buttons a bit (actually the arrows are a bit upper than normal) :p

Yeah it's cute but it messed up with the navigation buttons a bit (actually the arrows are a bit upper than normal) :p

Which web browser are you using?

Which web browser are you using?

Firefox, didn't check it with Internet Explorer. I'll check it with IE and edit my post.

Edit: With IE, the arrows are lower than the arrows on Firefox. I can provide you with screenshots if you want.

Edit2: Exactly the thing Zisly posted below.

Edit3:

Here's a screenshot:
2d9wgo5.jpg

Firefox, didn't check it with Internet Explorer. I'll check it with IE and edit my post.

Edit: With IE, the arrows are lower than the arrows on Firefox. I can provide you with screenshots if you want.

Edit2: Exactly the thing Zisly posted below.

Edit3:

Here's a screenshot:
2d9wgo5.jpg

It has always looked like that with IE.

Me too, firefox, but i think there's no proplem with it :O?

126074077752.png

That's how it is supposed to look, I wonder how it looked before this o_O.

30j4qar.jpg

I'm using firefox

Bad luck with your resolution, I guess you will have to live with it covering the Blogs text a bit until Christmas is over :(.

Bad luck with your resolution, I guess you will have to live with it covering the Blogs text a bit until Christmas is over :(.

I don't mind that little squirrel, I just wanted to post a pic :p
And my res rox!, 1024x768

Back