• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do I do a gm in the database of a realots?

AlexMercer777

Reaction score
Pls, I can pass you the database data and zanera's tallbar with the map editor, but I need a tutorial. because I need to do a GM.

but I don't get the database editor .sql either

Which server are you using? You should only go to phpmyaadmin/yourdatabase then change the account_typeand player_group

Im not using xampp. Im using a realots. on centos, and ubuntu.
Even on centos/ubuntu you supposed to have phpmyadmin and database, Where you got this realots? Which TFS version does it use? Link me to your server if possible.

Even on centos/ubuntu you supposed to have phpmyadmin and database, Where you got this realots? Which TFS version does it use? Link me to your server if possible.
Post automatically merged:

Which server are you using? You should only go to phpmyaadmin/yourdatabase then change the account_typeand player_group
i need an old version of sqlitestudio for .sql databases
Post automatically merged:

its an original cipsoft files.

here is the database:

Have you even got your server online? You don't use sql studio for this server and you don't have to edit your .sql file to make a GM character.
You have to install mysql depends on which OS you are using for Windows you'll have to use
Xampp/Wamp/Uniformserver and for Linux you'll have to install using commands like
Code:
sudo apt-get install mysql-server
sudo apt-get install phpmyadmin
You'll have to follow tutorials if you don't know how to do it.

ok I'll try.
Have you even got your server online? You don't use sql studio for this server and you don't have to edit your .sql file to make a GM character.
You have to install mysql depends on which OS you are using for Windows you'll have to use
Xampp/Wamp/Uniformserver and for Linux you'll have to install using commands like
Code:
sudo apt-get install mysql-server
sudo apt-get install phpmyadmin
You'll have to follow tutorials if you don't know how to do it.
ok I'll try.

Back