• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do you download music?

I don't know why Limewire has such a bad rep...
I have never gotten a virus of any sort from Limewire, and I know I never will. Even if something is detected, Limewire tells you itself and BitDefender tells me. Limewire really is the best in music sharing in my opinion.

Maybe you should try something else, then you'll see how bad and sucky limewire is.

Maybe you should try something else, then you'll see how bad and sucky limewire is.

Maybe I have tried something else, and I know Limewire gets me songs in less than 30 seconds, and takes less than 10 seconds to open. I get my songs when I need them. If I want albums, I look on a warez site.

Well, I found a completely legall why to download music.
Just go to Altavista.com pick the MP3 Tab, and search for the music. It won't always give a good result but atleast is law right.

Another way to download music is throught GOOGLE... Yes I Said GOOGLE, the worlds largest web search.

Write in the search bar :
Code:
?intitle:index.of? mp3 bob marley
?intitle:index.of? mp4 britney spears
?intitle:index.of? wav tetris

You can change the "mp3" to any file definition, and the part following to the artist/music you search.

Usefull links:
http://www.altavista.com
Google Music

Maybe I have tried something else, and I know Limewire gets me songs in less than 30 seconds, and takes less than 10 seconds to open. I get my songs when I need them. If I want albums, I look on a warez site.

What have you been tryin'? If it works good for you, then no need to use something else. I never find any songs on limewire, maybe you find all the songs because you listen to crap rap/hip hop that's WAY TO KNOWN. If you want to be on a network that's like kazaa constantly watched by the music industry go a head.

Well, I found a completely legall why to download music.
Just go to Altavista.com pick the MP3 Tab, and search for the music. It won't always give a good result but atleast is law right.

Another way to download music is throught GOOGLE... Yes I Said GOOGLE, the worlds largest web search.

Write in the search bar :
Code:
?intitle:index.of? mp3 bob marley
?intitle:index.of? mp4 britney spears
?intitle:index.of? wav tetris

You can change the "mp3" to any file definition, and the part following to the artist/music you search.

Usefull links:
http://www.altavista.com
Google Music

A copyright on a song does not means it legal on other places than file sharing networks.

Guess this is just my more advanced way than yours.
intitle:index.of ".mp3" +"<song name>" -htm -html -php -asp "Last Modified"

Ex: intitle:index.of "mp3" +"rammstein" -htm -html -php -asp "Last Modified"

intitle:index.of ".avi" +"<movie>" -htm -html -php -asp "Last Modified"

Ex: intitle:index.of ".avi" +"Wilderness 2007" -htm -html -php -asp "Last Modified"

Last edited:
What I meant by legall, is that noboday can blame you shit.
Because the illegal thing is sharing. Your not allowed to share files, unless you made them or you have the rights to do it like the GNU Project.

So by saying legall I meant without sharing anything in return.

What I meant by legall, is that noboday can blame you shit.
Because the illegal thing is sharing. Your not allowed to share files, unless you made them or you have the rights to do it like the GNU Project.

So by saying legall I meant without sharing anything in return.

It's as much illegal to download them.

Limewire, Bearshare, Morpehus and more... Another suggestion is just to look up your songs on YouTube and save them there. Saves space, just download when you want them for your MP3 player.

What have you been tryin'? If it works good for you, then no need to use something else. I never find any songs on limewire, maybe you find all the songs because you listen to crap rap/hip hop that's WAY TO KNOWN. If you want to be on a network that's like kazaa constantly watched by the music industry go a head.
I listen to classic rock.
YOU FAIL

P.S. If you can't find anything on Limewire you must...
  • Be illiterate
  • Listen to classical music from the 1700s
  • Not know what exactly Limewire is
  • All of the above.

I listen to classic rock.
YOU FAIL

P.S. If you can't find anything on Limewire you must...
  • Be illiterate
  • Listen to classical music from the 1700s
  • Not know what exactly Limewire is
  • All of the above.

Or maybe you are just a ***** idiot?

EDIT:
I don't see what classic rock has to do with this? You always get some sort of result on limewire, I can name a bunch of negative things with limewire.
Limewire is like most other p2p networks, they are good to find some sort of information, not all.

Last edited:
The Pirate Bay sucks worse than anything else. TPB is so bad that they don't even deserve to be here.

You find nothing there that has seeders or leechers and if you do it's only latest scene releases with slow speed.
Public sites: www.mininova.org and www.isohunt.com

OML LIMEWIRE, you are a real noob.

Whats so bad about limewire? If you don't want a full albume or smt them its just nice... Don't have to waste time setting up a download with torrents or at DC or w/e. If we're talking full albumes or even worse, movies them Lw sux. ..

Whats so bad about limewire? If you don't want a full albume or smt them its just nice... Don't have to waste time setting up a download with torrents or at DC or w/e. If we're talking full albumes or even worse, movies them Lw sux. ..

Limewire is bad in general. It's based on java. It takes all your resources. It lags and hangs. You can choose to just download one mp3 with torrents and not download the full torrent. DC++ is good for anything. Movies, mp3s, what ever. Limewire is filled with spam and advertises and you only find common material there.

I used Ares before, but lately it only downloads two songs and I have to restart it to donwload two more songs...

So I donwloaded Limewire, really laggy but works..

Use Utorrent instead then? Go to thepiratebay.org and search for anything, see if there's any seeders and if there is, start download, it asks which files you want to download. Just download the songs, videos etc. That you want and leave the rest.

Back