• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How do you download music?

I just search on piratebay.org...
works perfectly fine for me 0.o

//Saphira

I use piratebay... i look for like multiple albums of a group... works fine for me! 0.o

//Saphira

Well I do download using some torrent like ares, but it doesn't work that well.
And many sites but they don't have much music.

Any good site you know?

Search for Limewire Pro in any torrent site and download it. Install Limewire Pro and start searching for videos, music and so on.

PS: Its fast and easy. :D

I use Blubster (first link on google). If I can't find songs there, I tend to use ThePirateBay or Mininova.

(I don't suggest Limewire or Bearshare, because they will open a shit-ton of back-doors.)

I use Blubster (first link on google). If I can't find songs there, I tend to use ThePirateBay or Mininova.

(I don't suggest Limewire or Bearshare, because they will open a shit-ton of back-doors.)

I don't know why Limewire has such a bad rep...
I have never gotten a virus of any sort from Limewire, and I know I never will. Even if something is detected, Limewire tells you itself and BitDefender tells me. Limewire really is the best in music sharing in my opinion.

Back