• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How does ShadowCores keep up to date?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Meanwhile your horrible examples aren't comparable to this. This is the internet, not real life where everything is a lot more serious, a paid job or related to family. Please come up with an example based on some internet-community now. Or so.

You blame Tala for losing interests in OT or so?

Meanwhile I still don't understand what the actual problem is.

Seriously? You think I blame Talaturen? Do you even know what we're talking about anymore?

Last edited:
If I'm against anything about Talaturen, it's his actions or lack thereof. He hasn't tried hard enough to set things straight, which led me to make those statements. But I'm by no means attacking him (or at least wasn't trying to).

What do you want him to do exactly?

What do you want him to do exactly?

Join in on our discussions on Skype, that's a start. You may have noticed earlier I mentioned Don Daniello and myself taking part in some very intriguing discussions. If not, refer to the last couple pages. I think with Talaturen involved we can really get things moving in the right direction. But Talaturen made very clear in his last post that he didn't want anything to do with me, so, I doubt he's up for it.

---

@Prest,

Seriously, grow up. That was years ago back when TibiaWR was starting up. He's just pulling shit out of his ass to discredit me. The GM part was a few months back, sometime this past summer. I wanted to help him expand ShadowCores. This was back when it barely had 300 players online, but was beginning to grow.

What does me having to grow up have anything to do with it? Like I know your history? Just assuming what you'd want taking a quote from Talaturen's previous post. Seems like you're the one that needs some growing up to do.

What does me having to grow up have anything to do with it? Like I know your history? Just assuming what you'd want taking a quote from Talaturen's previous post. Seems like you're the one that needs some growing up to do.

We're talking about improving this community and you bring up a map tracker. How about we both just stay on-topic.

Nothing I have said is bullshit, it's the hard truth that no one wants to hear. I don't know why you're here defending Talaturen, this honestly has nothing to do with you, Hanna. All you have done is stand by Talaturen letting him take advantage of you all these years.

No, because you are complaining about his "lack of actions" and obviously he is the one around here who has done most to make sure open tibia has a future. And really, Justin(yea, I know your real name too!!!), since when has this nothing to do with me? You are accusing a close friend of mine, of being a selfish idiot who does nothing for anyone other than himself, yea, it's my discussion too. And please, tell me how he has been taking advantage of me? I'm really excited to hear that.

I'm not against him, I want his help and/or want to help him. Read my posts again. You're picking and choosing small sentences out of big paragraphs defeating the purpose.

If I'm against anything about Talaturen, it's his actions or lack thereof. He hasn't tried hard enough to set things straight, which led me to make those statements. But I'm by no means attacking him (or at least wasn't trying to).

Seriously? You think I blame Talaturen? Do you even know what we're talking about anymore?

"No comments."

Just make a new open tibia forum, and do whateva u want.

I'd rather not turn this into an argument, Hani. And I never called Talaturen an idiot. I was just saying he acts in self interest more so than for the benefit of this community. I'm just trying to get things in motion. There's no need to argue about it anymore than we have already.

Note: I said, "more so", which means he does both, but one more than the other (for anyone who doesn't understand).

I think there is no point to argue about this more. Talaturen has done a great job over the years,and you should really thank him for the things that he has done. Without him, Open Tibia wouldn't be what it is today. Talaturen has put years of work just because of his interest in Tibia generally. He isnct/or (will) be forced to work if he doesn't wants to. He made all these things possible,not you.

Just close/delete this, this discussment or w/e is going in the wrong direction.

I think there is no point to argue about this more. Talaturen has done a great job over the years,and you should really thank him for the things that he has done. Without him, Open Tibia wouldn't be what it is today. Talaturen has put years of work just because of his interest in Tibia generally. He is/or (will) be forced to work if he doesn't wants to. He made all these things possible,not you.

I don't claim anything. I definitely agree he has done more than we can or should ask for, but to let it all die for what? Are you guys giving up? "Hey, we had a good run. Talaturen, you can leave us to manage everything." I don't see why it's so difficult for us to work together to establish a foundation of something greater than what we have now (which isn't all that great by the way - "Wanna host an OT, Billy?" "Sure, let's go download something and scam players for donation money!").

It's just hard for me to accept that there's nothing we can do to reverse the fall of OT, it really is. And the fact that no one else agrees with me is shocking. (If you do agree, please post, how else will I know?) We can change things.

P.S. Mod's, if you want to move this to a different thread, by all means go for it. But please, I ask of you to not delete anything. This thread wasn't created for this topic and I know that.

I think ot is dieing because lack of support. Ex. someone request a script. It takes alot of time to get answer.

I remember before when I request smth bam answer. It was 70%staff members answering. Now you get help, but people aren't hungry to help others much as before.

Talaturen doing much as his can, but we probably dont realize it. I'm not defending him, but I understand his point.

We all know if the tfs team took their time and answering every request. then people become more lazy and dont start to learn by their own.

Why do you keep saying 'we' ? It seems you just want to be in the center of it.

Um, because I am speaking for the community. Whether or not you support my stance, I am speaking for everyone. If you don't want OpenTibia to exist or evolve into something better, why the hell are you even here in the first place? Go join OTFans. Oh, that's right, OTFans is dead! Oops, should've seen that coming.

There is so much potential, we need to use it.

Guys to make it clear. We are talking about future for open-tibia. I agree its dieing slowly. I dont think we can stop that, but we can bring new people.

For the community you say? I didn't saw anyone agreeing with your statement.

Yes, for the community. I am trying to make things better for everyone in the long run, kind of like a revolution. Don Daniello has tried and is still trying to do so. I support him 110%. The Support Team was a brilliant idea, but it could've been managed a little better :)wub: Don). We can do more, much more. And just because no one else has said anything doesn't mean they don't support me or understand what I am trying to do.

Um, because I am speaking for the community. Whether or not you support my stance, I am speaking for everyone. If you don't want OpenTibia to exist or evolve into something better, why the hell are you even here in the first place? Go join OTFans. Oh, that's right, OTFans is dead! Oops, should've seen that coming.

There is so much potential, we need to use it.

If you want OpenTibia to "evolve" and "exist", you should start doing something yourself.
If nobody does anything it simply displays lack of interests and/or skill to achieve it. Nothing wrong with that.

If you want OpenTibia to "evolve" and "exist", you should start doing something yourself.

What do you think I've been doing this whole time?! And a single person cannot turn this around, it will have to be a collaborative effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back