• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved How to change text on a complete .pic file OR how to make a totally new & own .pic?

flaxe

the one and only
Reaction score
Hello! I just got a custom client with help from Master-m and then I found a .pic file here at otland, and it seemed nice so I downloaded it. But it stands "Tibia" on it, and I want it to stand my otservers name. I'll post a picture below on how it looks atm:

Picture
pic.PNG

I want to change the Tibia text to Sarox OT, or just Sarox

if any1 can do this for me, then you are allowed to ofc ;) Else you can just give me a tutorial on how to do it myself or how to make a totally new .pic file. Like, what size on the picture should I use in photoshop when making the picture and such. Thanks in advance! rep+ ofc!!

NOTE: I have used the search function on both otland AND otfans, but found nothing.

Last edited:
You can't edit that text, because it's already 'built-in' the picture,
... and unlike .psd (Photoshop document), format .pic does not support layers.

What you need now is the original .psd file, if any.
By the way, the picture should be 640x480 pixels.

You can't edit that text, because it's already 'built-in' the picture,
... and unlike .psd (Photoshop document), format .pic does not support layers.

What you need now is the original .psd file, if any.
By the way, the picture should be 640x480 pixels.

Okey thanks for that info =) It was helpful. I will try to make my own picture then in photoshop, but if I'm doing it will different layers, doesn't it just works if I merge them all and save the file as .png or .jpg? then I open my pic editor, loading the picture in there and pressing Build .pic?

rep+ for helpful reply :)

Okey thanks for that info =) It was helpful. I will try to make my own picture then in photoshop, but if I'm doing it will different layers, doesn't it just works if I merge them all and save the file as .png or .jpg? then I open my pic editor, loading the picture in there and pressing Build .pic?

rep+ for helpful reply :)

Yeah, that'll work, because all layers are merged into one picture (.png/.jpg/.gif etc) when saving it in photoshop.

I've done it now, but when I'm trying to open my tibia.exe file then it just comes an error that says:

Cannot open file 'C:\Documents and Settings\Flaxe\Desktop\tibia85\tibia.pic' (Error code 6)

Please re-install the program.

You know how to fix it? :p

I've done it now, but when I'm trying to open my tibia.exe file then it just comes an error that says:

Cannot open file 'C:\Documents and Settings\Flaxe\Desktop\tibia85\tibia.pic' (Error code 6)

Please re-install the program.

You know how to fix it? :p
Upload your source image (the .jpg/.png/.gif file) to one of the image hosting sites, and PM me with the link. I'll see what I can do about it.
You could also.. simply post it here.

btw.. in that picture, do I need to make the window with "Login", "Options" "About" and all that buttons? Or is that set in any other file?

Works great, thanks! I can't give rep again to you coz I've recently done it :p But how did you do that? :) Would be good to now if I have to do it sometime =)

Okey, I thought that one only worked until client 8.4, and I got 8.5 ;P well thanks :)

--Solved-- No more post in thread required to help me.

Back