• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved How to change the equipment that you get after account manager

u do like this dont know if ursing xml or sql but on xml u can do like this, first u find out what id it is too them items u wanna add then u goo too ur players file and change the ids of the stuff that already is ther then they will spawn whit the stuff that u want and loginto the game and see what id it is on the arm they are using before then u know oh they using leather jacket 1476 exampel then u just change like i want them too use knight armor like 6451 and then dune dont use this ids i just made them up /BaZZe

I'm using SQlite, when I look at player_items there comes other things every time I refresh

Ye, ditch that XML version :p

Lets see, if I am not totally mistaken this can easily be changed in the first_items.lua in data/creaturescripts.

If not that, take and look at the other scripts and see if you can find it in an include there or something, or you might have to make it. But if you are allready getting any equipment when logging in, this should be easily changable.

hmff then i dont know im a noob at sql now when im working on my own map i havent got the time too sit down and see how sql works realy just got it running and tryed it so then i dont know sry

Ye, ditch that XML version :p

Lets see, if I am not totally mistaken this can easily be changed in the first_items.lua in data/creaturescripts.

If not that, take and look at the other scripts and see if you can find it in an include there or something, or you might have to make it. But if you are allready getting any equipment when logging in, this should be easily changable.

thanks dude, now i got it :D, one more question, i want to put the capsystem off, how do i do it?

Back