• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Solved How to configure equips and level into Gesior AAC

Vikarious

Reaction score
Hi, I'm trying to configure it make like 2 hours and nothing,
poeple say in some posts that it must be configurated into db, but I just cant found it.

Can anyone please give me a little detailed help?

Cuz all characters are starting with lvl 1 and poor equips, I would like to ocnfigure spike sword for knight, wand of vortex for sorc, rod for druid and spears for pallys.

But I just can't find how.

I hope some help please, and with some detail, because how I've said, I just can't find it into DB to configure

(tabble players dont show this, tabble player storage and itens dont show nothing).

Thank you vey much!!

~~ SOLVED!!

Thanks a lot you both guys!!!

Last edited:
You need to fix them at your database. SO go to your database and check for the samples and edit their level, mana, health properly. Afterwards check their id and go to player_items. There you will see a huge list of id's with their different item id's which they got at the beggining. Just edit with them.

Rep me for helping++

You can also do it in game, more easy and faster. Just login with your samaple knight in game and give him lvls with GM, change outfit, insert items in bp and place them where ever u want etc.etc. Now if someone will make a knight it will have the same items/outfit/level as your sample knight does. Do it with all vocations.

NOTE: Don't forget to check exp los % in database. Otherwise you might be having problems with that later.

Back