• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to create module

whiteblXK

Solutions
Reaction score
Hi, I want to make module which works that, in bar of buttons, top of mana/hp bar, I want to have button which I can on/off my window and in this window will be many simple containers like bag vol.1 where i can put some items. I was try to make window and button but button doesn't work and I was can't see my simple window. I was look for some tutorials how to make simple modules but I don't find. I was try to make it with this tutorial but there is too poorly described what and how for me.

I use this but there aren't many informations. Where can I find functions?

Functions you made on your own xd
But there should be some list of "styles" to otui which we can use.
P.S. How to made animation using few images + how to make module "sticked".

Where can I make own functions and where? And where is this list of "styles".

Don't know where the styles list is.
Functions you made in your modulename.lua file :d

Not this functions, function which can I get player storage, name, mana, hp, how to create label, container, hp bar. Now I can enter a just any name and be lucky that I hit on something that works though.

Last edited:
Please, help me, I want to create window with container and I can not make the button so as to open this the window. I write lua scripts since 2006 and maybe I don't know something or this is more difficult than c++.

I was created window, button for him and container like head slot in window. Now i try to make thats tfs can see this slot, but I don't know how. When I create virtual item I can't use him.

Last edited:
Back