• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to create quests?

jenss

Reaction score
Hey, I'm wondering how do I create quest? a simple chest quest. Like a chest with a plate armor inside. thanks

Using evelotion server 8.0 real map

Easy, you have to set unid on chest that you want to get armor from so you will set Plate Armors uid on the chest, done.

I putted 1337 as uniqid and 2160 as actionid, but when I click on the chest I just open it

00:20 You see a chest (Vol:15).
It weighs 120.00 oz. ID: 1747. ActionID: 2160. UniqueID: 1337. Position(X: 780 Y: 928 Z: 9)

Last edited:
You have to know what the id of the item is.
You can see the id of the item just look at it if you are a gamemaster.
You just set the unique id = item id.

For an example: Magic plate armor (2472)
Action id: 0
Unique id: 2472

;)

Give me rep if i helped you thanks.

I tried but it didn't work.

18:55 You see a chest (Vol:15).
It weighs 120.00 oz. ID: 1740. UniqueID: 2472. Position(X: 780 Y: 928 Z: 9)

no mpa there ;< I just open the chest..

I tried it and it works. Just place a chest on the map and type only the unique id number in. For example i put a crossbow id as inique id - > in game i click on the chest and get the message "You have found a crossbow." then its just empty. The question is now, how do i put more then 1 item in it?

Open your 8.4 mapeditor and open your item.xml file (In your server folder). Press ctrl + f and search for the item name you want. Copy the ID of the item, now go to your mapeditor. Put your chest somewhere, right-click on it and paste the id in the unique id box. If that doesn't work, then I'm afraid you got some bugs in your server.

However, you should moveover to sql because of better security, stability and much easier though, when you've learnt everything. Also, you won't have any problems with the server like you're having now, using TFS.

Back
Top Bottom