• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Configuration How to get usercounter.dat for 8.54 GesiorAAC working

Kind des Donner

take care of your friends
Reaction score
Dear community,
I would like to share my latest gesior experience with you. Gesior Account had made a second row in the usercount.dat - remove it and it should work fine. If it doesn't you will write in the first row a random number in order to get it working.
If this is the wrong subboard I am very sorry - I kindly ask you to move this to the correct subboard.

Tutorial~~~
  1. You start with open your htdocs file.
  2. After this open the folder named by your website.
  3. Now scroll down till you see a document called "usercounter".
  4. In the fourth step you open the document by using a document reader which can edit, too.
  5. Remove the second row now.
  6. Save the document and check on your site wether it works.
  7. Does it work? If it works I will congratulate you. In case it doesn't please read further. Otherwise I kindly ask you to rep++ me.

8. Open the usercounter document again and add a random number in the first row and save again.
  9. Open your website again and check wether it works or not. In case it does I wish you fun with it and kindly ask you to rep++ me. :)

Credit goes to: Kind des Donner

Do you got a question about it?
Feel free to ask me.

Back