• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows how to import npc/monster

tuppan

Reaction score
im using SimOne maps editor...
but when i load my map, i get error... cannot find some monster/npc
u can tell me to add in creatures.xml
but i have 300 + monster and npc to load...
so i tried another way... import npc;monster in Remere'sMapeditor
but i dont know where it save npcs, and monster, but in the editor, show me all new monster in "Other"
i need to know, where it save all custom monster and npc... is not in creatures.xml!!!!!

I dont know the Editor what u use, But in Rme goto File>Import>Monsters and Choose the .xml
But if you dont know how to add a Monster in your monster.xml :

<monster name="Carrion Worm" file="annelids/carrion worm.xml"/>

The name of the Monster.

The folder where is the Monster saved.

And the name of the monster again.

Your NPC's are near the bottom of the creature script in your mapeditor.

XML Code:
Code:
<!-- Monsters -->
<creature looktype="326" name="War Golems" type="monster"/>
<creature looktype="327" name="Look Type 327" type="monster"/>
<creature looktype="328" name="Groom" type="monster"/>
<creature looktype="329" name="Bride" type="monster"/>
<creature looktype="330" name="Medusae" type="monster"/>
<creature looktype="331" name="Queen" type="monster"/>
<creature looktype="332" name="King" type="monster"/>

<!-- Outfits -->
<creature looktype="325" addons="3" name="Yalaharian Outfit" type="monster" addon1="1"/>
<creature looktype="325" addons="3" name="Yalaharian Outfit" type="monster" addon2="1"/>

<!-- NPC's -->
<creature looktype="133" name="August" head="39" body="95" legs="0" feet="39" type="npc"/>
<creature looktype="132" name="Bager" head="38" body="58" legs="58" feet="58" type="npc"/>
<creature looktype="132" name="Bernard" head="78" body="112" legs="112" feet="58" type="npc"/>
<creature looktype="132" name="Chris" head="58" body="69" legs="50" feet="58" type="npc"/>
<creature looktype="128" name="Cyric" head="58" body="62" legs="60" feet="39" type="npc"/>

Back