• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to make a quest!

Tickit

Reaction score
Hello as the title says i'll tell you guys how to make a quest on anny open-tibia server! ^_^

First of all download RMEs map editor at: Download - Remere's Map Editor (RME) - An Open Source Map Editor for Open Tibia

Then open it and place out a box,

In the box write
Action id: 2000
Unique id: something like 65100 (You can't use same Unique id on 2 different quests) So on second quest use 65101 :)

When you have done that make the box contents the item you wan't in the quest!

haha, this is explained well by Elf in this thread 0.3 Quest System
I'm pretty sure Geisor has got a thread about the quest system to.

Everyone may not be using that system, for example some who downloaded Hermes 8.5 Evolution Project, they probably use Hermes quest system ;)

Hello as the title says i'll tell you guys how to make a quest on anny open-tibia server! ^_^

First of all download RMEs map editor at: Download - Remere's Map Editor (RME) - An Open Source Map Editor for Open Tibia

Then open it and place out a box,

In the box write
Action id: 2000
Unique id: something like 65100 (You can't use same Unique id on 2 different quests) So on second quest use 65101 :)

When you have done that make the box contents the item you wan't in the quest!

Always good when someone tries to help. Toobad your did this in the wrong board :(

This doesnt work for me..
I'm using The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

When i klick on the box I just poff and I can't walk on the box and I can move the box :p - help please :p

This doesnt work for me..
I'm using The Forgotten Server 0.3.6pl1 (Crying Damson)

When i klick on the box I just poff and I can't walk on the box and I can move the box :p - help please :p
You can't take the quest with GM ;) Remove the line
Code:
	if(getPlayerCustomFlagValue(cid, PlayerCustomFlag_GamemasterPrivileges)) then
		doSendMagicEffect(getCreaturePosition(cid), CONST_ME_POFF, cid)
		return true
	end
from system.lua in
Code:
data/actions/scripts/quests/system.lua

Back