• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to make level 1-219 in 10minutes.

Krigaren

Mapper
Reaction score
8-84.jpg

84-137.jpg

137-164.jpg

164-183.jpg

183-197.jpg

197-209.jpg

209-219.jpg

Its acually kinda fast exp to kill people ;p if your lvl 300+ and kill a lvl 100+ solo u get 1 level...

imagine kill a lvl 350 as lvl 300 to many times :)

well its not cheating, cause you dont get the same amount of exp of the one thats dieing.

How about my friend logged in to the char? you stupid fuck

Everyone knows it was mc and if it's not true, why did it make you so angry ? :)

But actualy I dont give fuck are you using it or not. It's each player's choise.

Everyone knows it was mc and if it's not true, why did it make you so angry ? :)

But actualy I dont give fuck are you using it or not. It's each player's choise.

It wouldnt matter if he did use MC to do this or if a friend logged onto his char. It would have the same result so why ppl even havin this discussion.

"will caught"?

and yes, they will, as the server is not big yet.

nearly all in the guild ninja klubben using combo bot and havent got caught.

and how i know it, just use utana vid and the bot wont shoot
if ur not using all will shoot sds and if ur using it will take a while cause they will have to target you...

Back