• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Configuration How to make own Items!?! 30+ Pictures, Full Explain!

Hmm niec thing but it wont work online <.<
Cause you need to have them added to your tibia.spr /.dat in your tibia folder... that meens that you cant use them if you havent got it from the creator :S
I meen when you create the item to the server the one player that doesn't have updated his/her .spr/.dat will get debugged...
Ive tried but otherwise its a nice script :) // Wolfsong

Hmm niec thing but it wont work online <.<
Cause you need to have them added to your tibia.spr /.dat in your tibia folder... that meens that you cant use them if you havent got it from the creator :S
I meen when you create the item to the server the one player that doesn't have updated his/her .spr/.dat will get debugged...
Ive tried but otherwise its a nice script :) // Wolfsong

Ever heard of a custom client? I use many custom sprites for my server by offering a download for my custom client, which I update when needed.

If it says "cannot load items OTB another version required" smthing like this, then have I done it wrong? Or I need to edit something else aswell.

Then your OTB version is wrong. Either edit the otb file version or make a source edit in items.cpp

my spr edit works fine but the .dat wont work i get access violation at address 0040AC1 in module 'noxitems.exe'. read of address 01010184

my spr edit works fine but the .dat wont work i get access violation at address 0040AC1 in module 'noxitems.exe'. read of address 01010184

Yeah, it isn't updated to the latest versions so it won't work. There's a modification for BlackDemon's editor that allows it to open the newest versions.

Yeah, it isn't updated to the latest versions so it won't work. There's a modification for BlackDemon's editor that allows it to open the newest versions.

where we could find that version? or page?

find BlackDemon's official thread for his tibia editor on otfans. the mod is on one of the last pages I think.

I can't get the NoxItems to work, everytime im loading Tibia.DAT im getting this Error

Access violation at adress xxxxxxxx in module 'NoxItems.exe'. Read of adress xxxxxx

xxxxxxx = (my adress, i have no reason why to let it you guys know it ;p)

Well actually, that address has nothing to do with you. xD Those are memory addresses within the program. It's caused because Noxitu's dat editor doesn't work with newer versions. Follow my instructions above for a quick fix. xD

While working with the ItemEditor you chose container, but my sprite is a new ground. Well, nonetheless what I chose (container, ground or w/e) my editor doesn't save it. When I load the edited otb my sprite is at "others", and also it isn't a ground in remere's. What shall I do? >.<

that means when you made it in the dat file, you either didn't choose the right options, or you chose too many (things that grounds can't have) so it goes to others by default. It won't go to Grounds in RME because things never work the way you want in RME xD it'll be in Raw/Other always unless you specifically change it yourself (I forget how exactly)

ive still got my my 8.54 spr, dat, and items.otb that will work for my server, but im looking to upgrade to 8.61-8.7 i already have my custom items and monsters in the old spr.

Ive downloaded all these programs and i notice that nox will open a freshly downloaded 8.61 client, and you have to search for a ot item editor to work, i believe this one works for 8.61 "otitemeditor-0.3.9" im guessing that dat editor thats listed will work, but im trying to figure out how to make it quicker than just redoing all over again, do you know any suggestions?

Back