• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to make transparency?

jestem pro

That is the question
Solutions
Reaction score
Hi. I wanted to do transparency, but I only created the file in things/things.otml and added:
Code:
items
    opacity: 0.5
    full-ground: false

And I don't know what next. Could someone help me? Please and thanks :D

Last edited:
@REFRESH
I made that:
things/things.otml
Code:
items
    opacity: 0.5
    full-ground: false
and modules/game_things/things.lua
Code:
connect(g_game, {onClientVersionChange = onClientVersionChange})
function onClientVersionChange(version)
  g_things.loadOtml('/things/things.otml')
end

And it's all what I've done. But it doesn't work, any errors e.t.c
someone? something?

too late! D:
but i also tried to active transparency on my server, so i investigated 2 days a few months ago, i found information and i quit, because you need an otclient of a recent version, i remember that was 0.6.5 or superior... why? Because that version support transparency, you need also put an extra line on game_things
something like this: g_game.enableFeature(Transparency)
(dont remember perfectly)... and that's all... compille the .dat and .spr with transparency option on Object Builder

The problem is i use a downloaded OTC version (less than 0.6.5) and i dont know how to compille a different one (with the same settings that mine have), i hope this can help...
Sorry for my english, i haven't practiced enough.

b90ca329a34e8.png.html>SHU_gdjW54.png
It works, but I have already a one question. How to change this piece of blue:
b90ca329a34e8.png.html

25820408192170578485.png

a>

b90ca329a34e8.png.html

a>

You can make it on 2 ways. You can set transparency in the file you have (it will make all the graphic transparent) or add to spr with activated alpha channels and change the water on the border to be transparent (better way).

Hm thanks but I don't know what do you mean in the second way.

He means like, copy the dat and make that new one transparency with photoshop.
So the water ( i guess) will be transparency on the areas you want.

Back