• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to make your server client 8.61 Tutorial

my firend fixed all things lol..:p
he gaved me the ot it is 8.60 with the new outft and new items and new addons :p
is the new tfs out?
if you cant do 8.60 without debug etc.. how he can do?
sorrry for my english :p

thanks Chev i will rep u soon becous i know what i have to replace but i don't know where in file add other functions
for example
protocolgame.cpp
Code:
void ProtocolGame::parseAttack(NetworkMessage& msg)
{
	uint32_t creatureId = msg.GetU32();
	msg.GetU32();
	msg.GetU32();
	addGameTask(&Game::playerSetAttackedCreature, player->getID(), creatureId);
}
where i have to put this in protocolgame.cpp?
and other i do not know to where them put ;/ i'm sux
also tell me yet what i have to to for player need do quest to do quest outfits? becous in all distro players got all outfits on start ;/ i want that i want them to do quest for it how to make them got only that outfit which they should ?

Last edited:
thanks Chev i will rep u soon becous i know what i have to replace but i don't know where in file add other functions
for example
protocolgame.cpp
Code:
void ProtocolGame::parseAttack(NetworkMessage& msg)
{
	uint32_t creatureId = msg.GetU32();
	msg.GetU32();
	msg.GetU32();
	addGameTask(&Game::playerSetAttackedCreature, player->getID(), creatureId);
}
where i have to put this in protocolgame.cpp?
and other i do not know to where them put ;/ i'm sux
also tell me yet what i have to to for player need do quest to do quest outfits? becous in all distro players got all outfits on start ;/ i want that i want them to do quest for it how to make them got only that outfit which they should ?

protocolgame.cpp

Use these commands in your quest
doPlayerAddOutfit(cid,looktype, addons)
doPlayerRemoveOutfit(cid,looktype, addons)
Code:
addons = 0 for no addons
addons = 1 for 1st only
addons = 2 for 2nd only
addons = 3 for 1st and 2nd

and in outfits.xml set default = 0
Code:
<outfit id="22" premium="yes" default="0">

if someone need it here are items.xml

with done:
Code:
	<item id="2261"  name="destroy field rune">
		<attribute key="runeSpellName" value="adito grav" />
		<attribute key="weight" value="120" />
 [COLOR="Red"]deleted->[/COLOR]  <attribute key="charges" value="1" />
	</item>
items xml

Last edited:
@venn..

in protocolgame.cpp ( search for this )"
"void ProtocolGame::parseAttack(NetworkMessage& msg)
{
uint32_t creatureId = msg.GetU32();"

i am getting runtime errors ( by cykotitans compile ) when it says "running modules /before opening the ot online ) and then i click on "ok" then it crashes.. and this is only with my rl map 91,1mb.. when i try with my other map it can be online without crash :S... help ? it says c++ runtime..

i am getting runtime errors ( by cykotitans compile ) when it says "running modules /before opening the ot online ) and then i click on "ok" then it crashes.. and this is only with my rl map 91,1mb.. when i try with my other map it can be online without crash :S... help ? it says c++ runtime..

Clearly your server isn't stable enough xD

you can try using laatido :p

Fix for sendCancelTarget (protocolgame.cpp):
Code:
void ProtocolGame::sendCancelTarget()
{
	NetworkMessage_ptr msg = getOutputBuffer();
	if(msg)
	{
		TRACK_MESSAGE(msg);
		msg->AddByte(0xA3);
		[B][COLOR="Red"]msg->AddU32(0);[/COLOR][/B]
	}
}
Credits to Holix!

Well, my implants are more or less complete, need just to move the autostack to before the item is added (otherwise the last slot in bag will be uaccessable) and fix hotkey data.

Back