• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling How to make your server support clients 8.54 to 8.57! Pictures included!

Hey thanks for this rep+ :D

But I have another question. I have a server that i wish to update , but to test out your method I download the 0.3.6 server. Now that i was successful at compiling, what files do i move to make clients 8.54-8.57 work on my server? If this is not the correct method can you please tell me how to do this on my server? I am using Simple War OT v1.5

Thanks in advance :D

Hey thanks for this rep+ :D

But I have another question. I have a server that i wish to update , but to test out your method I download the 0.3.6 server. Now that i was successful at compiling, what files do i move to make clients 8.54-8.57 work on my server? If this is not the correct method can you please tell me how to do this on my server? I am using Simple War OT v1.5

Thanks in advance :D

TheForgottenServer.exe.

Error on compiling TFS Mystic Spirit 0.2.7.
2cnjxar.jpg

Please help me.

Here's my Tutorial. It's really simple, three steps.

1. Download
2. Extract
3. Drag into folder

OTLand Post

17 C:\Documents and Settings\Właściciel\Pulpit\OTS ETC\0.3.6pl1\actions.cpp In file included from ../actions.cpp
28 C:\Documents and Settings\Właściciel\Pulpit\OTS ETC\0.3.6pl1\otpch.h libxml/xmlmemory.h: No such file or directory.
29 C:\Documents and Settings\Właściciel\Pulpit\OTS ETC\0.3.6pl1\otpch.h libxml/parser.h: No such file or directory.
30 C:\Documents and Settings\Właściciel\Pulpit\OTS ETC\0.3.6pl1\otpch.h libxml/threads.h: No such file or directory.
And much more :/

Back