• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Compiling How to make your server support clients 8.54 to 8.57! Pictures included!

I dont got resources.h
where I can get it?

Are you serious? TFS Version? Because I think this only works on 0.3.6 since 0.4_DEV doesn't have resources.h... But it's already updated if it's 0.4_DEV so why use this tutorial? Anyways try redownloading sources...

I've got problem with TheForgottenServer.exe, I compiled tfs.dev copy created file, and when I try to login server get crash.

Someone know how can I fix it?

I have some problem.. I understand everything except 1 thing. How am i supposed to get my sources ? The one who realeased the server have a link to the sources. But i can´t download them or change them in any way?

This is about a roxor server.

Thanks

Yours/Simon

I have some problem.. I understand everything except 1 thing. How am i supposed to get my sources ? The one who realeased the server have a link to the sources. But i can´t download them or change them in any way?

This is about a roxor server.

Thanks

Yours/Simon

You can open them, mark all the text, save it as .cpp and .h but it takes alot of time, aint someone having them in a .rar file or anything? <.< plax :) rep+ :p

and to allow clients from version 8.5, to version 8.6?
its possible?

thnk you

Hello
I didn't get any problem with the compilation. But when I try to login in my server with any version 8.55~8.57 I can't login. Maybe I did anything wrong?

Server: NaxedOt 7.5
Protocol: 8.55
SourceFiles used to compile: 0.3.6_SVN (Crying Damson)
S.O: Windows Seven 32 bits

Please, help me.

Last edited:
err, and its possible to ALLOW clientes login from 8.5 to 8.6 protocols?

It's possible to compile it that way, yes, but client will debug at first login so it's not recommended.

Back