• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

How to script DH on TFS 0.2

Dingza

Reaction score
Probably the noobest question in the book but i dont get how to script a quest.. I looked at some tuts but yeah not helping at all... can someone give me like a rough step guide? doesnt have to be detailed coz i'll pick up on it =)

Hmm not really getting that... lets say i wanted to make the demon helmet quests how would i go about doing that?

Bump.... I downloaded the real server 3.3 and moved it over to TFS 0.2 for 8,7 and also for 64 bit support... All the quests are there... Is there anyone i can move it over to TFS?? OR Is there a way i can move everything from Real server 3.3 like the spells etc over to TFS?? Becuase all i moved was the map and i've done the rest so...

you can't move everything, some of it is probably made for 0.3+ and therefore incompatible with 0.2 servers. and there's no such thing as 64-bit support

Ok well like when i run the real server 3.3.... It runs out of memory coz i have to compilie in 64bit is what i meant... IS there a way to compile the real server 3.3 to 64 bit AND make it use 8.7?

i won't even speak about compiling a 64-bit binary on Windows

Made me lol... hahaha

Alright so real server 3.6 looks like the way to go... Thanks man =) I really just ceebs learning how to script a whole quest by myself... Just dont have time anymore..

Back