• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL How to setup MySQL (Answers for the normal errors too) Photos now!

Nice tut but i got 1 prob. :(

i get that :/

If you have followed the tutorial exactly it should work, also make sure you have changed everything correctly in the config.lua and make sure your Xampp/database is configured and ONLINE.

@ tomesare
Thank you buddy, appreciate that ;)

what time today :S i'v been trying for over a week now and i still cant have a f#$% GM...

how do you start forgotten server? or does it start automattically after doing ur tutorial? cause i cant login...
cant find any icon as in XML servers

I Don't know why when i open port the come to add it to otservlist.org still Not Working lol?
Tell Me "server should be Online"

(It Has Worked With me Before And I was HOSTER so lol?)

how do you start forgotten server? or does it start automattically after doing ur tutorial? cause i cant login...
cant find any icon as in XML servers

Omg Xml =DEAD

Man Use SQL Only Now

Xml Won't update more ^^

i have an error as i upload the .sql file
help pls! :S
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested object. It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 403
localhost
01/01/09 10:03:47
Apache/2.2.11 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.2.8

i get this when i try and go on security to add a password, can anyone help?

Access forbidden!

You don't have permission to access the requested object. It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.
Error 403
localhost
01/01/09 10:03:47
Apache/2.2.11 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.2.8

i get this when i try and go on security to add a password, can anyone help?

Try to close your firewall for some seconds and see if that's blocking something, I had the problem before and I fixed it.

Uh, where is the SQL file located? I can't find it anywhere within my servers folder x_x

i dont know what im doin wrong, when i put the database name and password on the config, when i try to log in it says "wrong password or acc number" and when i try to lo in with the acc manager it says "wrong place on the temple, contact with the admin" or something like that so i have to play offline :(, oh and also, what is the database and sql thing for? :confused:

Wehn i get to the set password part i go to the phpmyadmin to set it but when i go to it it says access forbidden.... I need help its been doing this for about a week now.

Back