• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

MySQL How to setup MySQL (Answers for the normal errors too) Photos now!

Attention! Make sure the ports, 7171/8080/3306 are opened in your router/firewall.

That's totally wrong -.- to host a open tibia you need to open port 7171 only

But if you want a Account homepage you need to open port 80 to..

And you should not open port 3306....
That's only if you got your SQL database on a different IP

Hello i have Window vista and when i am trying to open http://localhost/security/xamppsecurity.php
it says You don't have permission to access the requested object. It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

I dunno why and i installed at the (E)

Hello i have Window vista and when i am trying to open http://localhost/security/xamppsecurity.php
it says You don't have permission to access the requested object. It is either read-protected or not readable by the server.

If you think this is a server error, please contact the webmaster.

I dunno why and i installed at the (E) :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
That's totally wrong -.- to host a open tibia you need to open port 7171 only

But if you want a Account homepage you need to open port 80 to..

And you should not open port 3306....
That's only if you got your SQL database on a different IP

Well this is a tutorial for how to setup a SQL Database for open-tibia server.

Please tell me, are you mental sick or just stupid?

@ Youssafa, try turn off your firewall/anti-virus program and see if that's blocking.

Well this is a tutorial for how to setup a SQL Database for open-tibia server.

Please tell me, are you mental sick or just stupid?

Still, you don't need to open up 3306, it's just for connecting to the database using a database-manager-program like navicat. If you use phpmyadmin you won't need to open it.

Still, you don't need to open up 3306, it's just for connecting to the database using a database-manager-program like navicat. If you use phpmyadmin you won't need to open it.

Well, they're going to host it later with otserver still. It's a tutorial FOR HOW TO SETUP A SQL DATABASE FOR OT, AND HOW TO GET IT WORKING WITH PLAYERS AND SHIT. Lmao.
Why do you even think I wrote that?

Because everyone are asking what ports it is, and as you've seen, they didnt open the port 3306 in their firewall and can't access the security page where you can change your password.

After makeing database, and setting up everything i get this when i try to log onto any accounts on the client (tfs 8.4) "Ip Blocked for 30 min.Please Wait"
know how to fix?

After makeing database, and setting up everything i get this when i try to log onto any accounts on the client (tfs 8.4) "Ip Blocked for 30 min.Please Wait"
know how to fix?

Probably a server bug, try downloading the newest one, if it worked, let me know.

Yours,
Nikkster

I'm having an issue, I got it all set up, but even after I make a new account, and players, they don't show up on the list, only the account manager and it's acc is on there, is there a way to refresh the list?

I'm having an issue, I got it all set up, but even after I make a new account, and players, they don't show up on the list, only the account manager and it's acc is on there, is there a way to refresh the list?

Yes, you didn't change sql type.

Go to your config.lua in your server folder, press ctrl + F and search for "Database". Try find "SQL Type" there, if it is sqllite, change it to "MYSQL". I don't know if you need to re-import your database for this, but try. Also, if needed, restart your xampp by clicking on the "Xampp_Restart" button in your xampp folder.

--------------------------------------------

If you've got problems with starting your server and you've imported the latest database file (Schema.mysql), go to page one. I explained what to do there!

Yours,
Nikkster

Yes, you didn't change sql type.

Go to your config.lua in your server folder, press ctrl + F and search for "Database". Try find "SQL Type" there, if it is sqllite, change it to "MYSQL". I don't know if you need to re-import your database for this, but try. Also, if needed, restart your xampp by clicking on the "Xampp_Restart" button in your xampp folder.

--------------------------------------------

If you've got problems with starting your server and you've imported the latest database file (Schema.mysql), go to page one. I explained what to do there!

Yours,
Nikkster

I actually ended up finding out last night how. I have one more question, the phpmyadmin that comes with xampp, can it be accessed remotely? If so, is there a way to make it so it cant be accessed remotely?

I actually ended up finding out last night how. I have one more question, the phpmyadmin that comes with xampp, can it be accessed remotely? If so, is there a way to make it so it cant be accessed remotely?

Yeah, other people can connect to it by using the hoster's ip, example "xxx.xxx.x/phpmyadmin"

Unfurtunately, I don't remember how to remove that thing right now (So only the hoster can access the page), I will find it out and post it later.

Yeah, other people can connect to it by using the hoster's ip, example "xxx.xxx.x/phpmyadmin"

Unfurtunately, I don't remember how to remove that thing right now (So only the hoster can access the page), I will find it out and post it later.

Thank you, I've been told that phpmyadmin is pretty easy to hack into if it's able to be accessed remotely, which would be bad.

Hey i can't go to the localhost page ! :( can someone help me ? Why i can't go to the localhost page security page someone help me please! :(

Connection Interrupted

The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading.

The network link was interrupted while negotiating a connection. Please try again.

I cant go to this page :((

sorry i didn't read all tutorial! but can u get some pic or something to ports i dont know how to to this port thing :/

Apache/2.2.11 (Win32) DAV/2 mod_ssl/2.2.11 OpenSSL/0.9.8i mod_autoindex_color PHP/5.2.8 :S:S

Back